Introducing the new Denver Post sports app, showcasing the best coverage of Colorado's professional, college and high school sports. Get live scores, breaking news, photos, stats, video highlights, commentary and team-specific alerts on the Denver Broncos, Colorado Avalanche, Denver Nuggets, Colorado Rockies, Colorado Rapids, CU Buffs, CSU Rams and Colorado high schools, plus skiing, X Games, Olympics and outdoors news.
• Up-to-the-minute stories, photos and video from the most experienced sports journalists in Colorado
• Columns from Woody Paige, Mark Kiszla, Benjamin Hochman, and reports from Mike Klis, Troy E. Renck, Adrian Dater, Mike Chambers, Patrick Saunders, Nick Groke, Christopher Dempsey, John Meyer, Tom Kensler and Scott Willoughby.
• Live stats and standings
• Latest video and photos from the field to the locker room
• Push notifications for scores, trade rumors, injury reports and other team news
This release includes bug fixes, and optimizations.
• Resolved a bug that prevented Google Analytics from working as expected.
• Improved Push notification subscription tracking.
• Resolved an issue that prevented badges from updating and clearing correctly.
Ratings and Reviews
Font too small
It is a piece of cake to program any app to allow users to increase the font size. And this app has such a setting, but maxes out in a font still way too small to read. Newspapers wine that they are losing business. But then they won't allow older readers to enlarge the font size to a decent level. It would cost the DP nothing to allow larger font sizes. But they risk losing readers ($$$) if they don't. At least make it as big as the NYTimes and Wash Post.
Need to see more articles; minuscule type
The articles are well written, but why can I only see the last five? Also, a change a while back moved to something like 5 point Times New Roman, which is nearly impossible to read.
Font too small, stories just haphazardly thrown together, tiny graphics. Whole thing seems like an afterthought.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.