A powerful yet simple UK train app for iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch. Instantly check the trains departing from your local station. Supports Apple Watch and watchOS 2. Accessible from everywhere using the Today view widget.
Departure Board is a simple application that displays the information found on rail departure board signs across the UK. When launched, Departure Board will use your location to find that station nearest to you and it will instantly load the rail departure board for it. Departure Board will display the time and platform that the train is due to depart from.
Departure Board also allows you to see where each train currently is, where it has called and at what time. You can even share the train you are getting right from the application.
- Instant departure board for your nearest station.
- Details of each trains journey progress.
- Filter by calling points.*
- Show arrival board.
- Show arrival time at destination*
- Show earlier trains.*
- Favourite your most freqently used boards.*
- Automatically load a favourite board on launch when you are nearby. Also, in Glance, Watch App and Widget.*
- Handoff Support (transfer sessions between iOS devices and from Apple Watch).
- iPad Split View and Slide Over support
- Spotlight Indexing of all stations and favourites.
- Apple Watch Support.*
- iOS Today Widget - access your departure boards from anywhere in iOS.*
- URL Scheme Support - launch the application directly to a specific train station with optional calling point filter.*
*In-app purchase required. Free trial included.
- Fixed issue with stations locating on Watch
- Daniel Breslan
- 5.5 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Daniel Breslan 2015-2016
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Premium Features $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.