A world of art is now at your fingertips with the Depict app. Discover extraordinary artists and art with the curated Depict Collections, and use the Depict app to display pieces you love on the Depict Frame--our stunning 49” 4K Ultra HD digital canvas.
- EXPLORE the Depict Collections of the best art curated by our world-class content team. From photographs taken by NASA to paintings by Monet, we’ve reserved only the best of the best for the Depict app.
- MY FAVORITES is your personal collection. Simply tap the heart icon to favorite something, and you’ll now have easy access to this piece the next time you want to display it.
- For the true connoisseur, subscribe to unlock our expanded collection of digital art, photographs, paintings, and moving images.
The Depict Collections and Digital Art Frame brings the best digital art into your home on the world’s best digital canvas.
If you have any questions, feel free to email us at email@example.com.
The Depict app is intended to bring a world of digital art to your 49” 4K Ultra HD Depict Frame. To learn more about the Depict Collections and Depict Frame, please visit https://depict.com to learn more.
Introduction the Depict Art Club
Ratings and Reviews
No features for you own pictures
This app is optimized for the art subscription. Even though Depict emphatically states support for you own pictures, it only allow you to load and display them one at a time. You cannot create a playlist for your own art. I wish they stated this fact before I purchased the frame. In addition, when the frame wakes up from sleep mode, your picture is not displayed. The frame goes back to a default picture from the art collection. I believe the capabilities of this product in the Depict website is misleading. Too bad. I hope future versions of the software consider enabling the complete feature set for personal art and not just the $20 per month subscription. If the intent of Depict is to collect $20 per month no matter what, then do not offer crippled support for one’s art. I believe this is unethical.
Misleading and limited
The over 600 paintings are based on a paid subscription $20 month. The free artwork is a total of five. You can only display 1 of your own image/photo at a time and it only displays for less than 1 minute. Unless you pay the subscription the favorites option in the app is pointless. There is no option to make/display your own playlist. Unless you pay for premium this frame and app is pointless.
good, not great
Love the depict frame. $20/month is way too much for art work. $20 is reasonable if you have multiple frames, but for a single frame, $240/year. Need to make it easier to cycle through personal pictures. Allow for flexibility to have multiple personal pictures at the same time
- depict Inc.
- 127.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © Depict Inc. 2017
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.