DepoView for iPad
By inData Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
DepoView for iPad is a simple, easy to use deposition review and management tool designed specifically for use with the iPad.
With DepoView for iPad, you can create a case folder and add transcripts or synchronized video depositions through iTunes® for review or clip creation. Video clips can be precisely edited and shared twith others via email.
• Create and manage multiple case folders
• Access multiple depositions from a single case folder
• Import transcript and video deposition files directly through iTunes®
• Accepts the following import formats from inData Timecoder™ Pro:
- .XML - OpenDVT XML (Transcript only)
- .DVT - DepoView Transcript (Transcript only)
- .DVI - Synchronized video transcript (Video and transcript)
• Multiple navigation options include:
- Play the entire video transcript testimony from the beginning, tapping the video screen to pause or play
- Select keywords from the Word Index to jump directly to a specific video position
- Tap any transcript text to immediately navigate to the associated video position
- Flip through transcript pages, forward or backward, with the touch of a button
• Colored bar scrolls through the associated transcript text during video playback
• Page and line reference are included in the left margin of the transcript
• Create single or multi-segment clips with an easy-to-use highlighter
• Edit clips for precise begin and end points using included tools
• Quickly review clip edits using the “Seek to Start” and “Seek to End” controls
• Share edited clips with others via email as either an MPEG-4 (H.246) file or a Clip Creation Script (.CCS) file for import into TrialDirector®
• Supports Retina Display
• Supports all generations of iPad devices
• Includes access to inData’s top-rated technical support team
iOS 5.1.1 and higher required.
Good app... But loading depos is too complex for the average atty
I like the layout and responsiveness of this app. The review, highlighting and even email ability of CCS files are a great features.
But the actual loading of the depos is very cumbersome and time consuming.
The video needs to be in mp4. Then it needs to be packed in TimeCoder. Then copied via iTunes to the DepoView app. Then unpacked in the DepoView app for each depo. Also, assuming you'll have enough space for the depos on your hope 64gb+ iPad.