DepoView for iPad
By inData Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
DepoView for iPad is a simple, easy to use deposition review and management tool. You can create a case folder and add transcripts or synchronized video depositions through Microsoft OneDrive™, Box™, Dropbox™ or iTunes® for review or clip creation. Video clips can be precisely edited and shared with others via email.
• Create and manage multiple case folders
• Access multiple depositions from a single case folder
• Import transcript and video deposition files directly through iTunes®
• Accepts the following import formats from inData Timecoder™ Pro:
- .XML - OpenDVT XML (Transcript only)
- .DVT - DepoView Transcript (Transcript only)
- .DVI - Synchronized video transcript (Video and transcript)
• Multiple navigation options include:
- Play the entire video transcript testimony from the beginning, tapping the video screen to pause or play
- Select keywords from the Word Index to jump directly to a specific video position
- Tap any transcript text to immediately navigate to the associated video position
- Flip through transcript pages, forward or backward, with the touch of a button
• Colored bar scrolls through the associated transcript text during video playback
• Page and line reference are included in the left margin of the transcript
• Create single or multi-segment clips with an easy-to-use highlighter
• Edit clips for precise begin and end points using included tools
• Quickly review clip edits using the “Seek to Start” and “Seek to End” controls
• Share edited clips with others via email as either an MPEG-4 (H.246) file or a Clip Creation Script (.CCS) file for import into TrialDirector®
• Supports Retina Display
• Supports iPad 2 and later devices
• Includes access to inData’s top-rated technical support team
What's New in Version 1.6
Box Cloud Service Support:
* DepoView for iPad has added integration for Box users to download their content into their cases. You can download synchronized digital video transcript archive files (*.DVI) or plain-text transcripts (XML, DVI) from your Box account directly into DepoView for iPad cases.
Microsoft OneDrive Cloud Service Support
* DepoView for iPad has added integration for OneDrive users to download their content into their cases. You can download synchronized digital video transcript archive files (*.DVI) or plain-text transcripts (XML, DVI) from your OneDrive account directly into DepoView for iPad cases.
Dropbox Cloud Service Support
* DepoView for iPad has added integration for Dropbox users to download their content into their cases. You can download synchronized digital video transcript archive files (*.DVI) or plain-text transcripts (XML, DVI) from your Dropbox account directly into DepoView for iPad cases.
Management of Clips Created from WAV Audio Depositions
* Improved ability to create, edit and playback clips created from WAV audio depositions
Data Integrity when Cancelling Download
* DepoView for iPad supports improved data integrity when cancelling a download from cloud storage service into an existing case. You will now be prompted if you wish to keep existing data when downloading content from any cloud storage service into an existing DepoView for iPad case.
Abandon Clip Edits
* DepoView for iPad offers the ability to abandon clip edits. Navigating back to source deposition from clip editing mode will allow you to abandon any undesirable clip edits. Clip edits will still be applied by pressing the Save button.
Easy to use; good tool
Loading a .dvi file from DropBox is easy to accomplish. The clip creator is simple: highlight lines desired and create clip. To edit and rename the clip you must use the edit button. I haven't yet figured out how to get back to the transcript from the page where I made a clip - this is frustrating. Easy to email clips. App plays well with AppleTv for presentation.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jan 27, 2015
- Version: 1.6
- Size: 119 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: inData Corporation
- © 2015 inData Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.