DeRemote for Denon and Marantz
By Frans Bouwmeester
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
DeRemote turns your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch into a fast and reliable remote control for your Denon or Marantz AV Receiver. You get quick and easy access to all zone, source, preset, audio and video settings and experience your audio/video system like never before.
DeRemote requires a Denon or Marantz Amplifier or Receiver with BUILT-IN LAN. Following models are supported:
Denon: (incl. ci models):
* AVR-E300, AVR-E400, AVR-X1000, AVR-X2000, AVR-X3000, AVR-X4000, AVR-4520
* AVR-1613, AVR-1713, AVR-1913, AVR-2113, AVR-2313, AVR-3313
* AVR-1912, AVR-2112, AVR-2312, AVR-3312
* AVR-3311, AVR-4311
* AVR-3310, AVR-4310, AVR-4810
* AVR-3808, AVR-4308, AVR-5308, AVC-4320
* AVR-4306, AVR-4806
* AVR-990, AVR-991
* AVR-A100, AVx-A1HD, AVC-A1XV, AVC-A11X
* SR5008, SR6008, SR7008, AV8801
* SR5007, SR6007, SR7007, AV7701
* SR5006, SR6006
* SR7005, AV7005
* NR1602, NR1603, NR1604
Before purchasing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if your model is not listed.
Please note that all AppStore reviews are anonymous and do not provide a way for developers to respond to support or refund requests. In addition to your review, please do contact email@example.com if anything is not working as expected.
Note: following models are NOT supported:
• S32/302 does not provide the same remote control protocol as the AVR/AVC series
• AVR-4303, AVR-3806, AVR-19x1 and AVR-23x1 do not have LAN support
• Cara S-5DB doesn’t support the remote control protocol on the LAN-port
• DNP-720 and Nx7004 doesn’t support the full remote control protocol on the LAN-port
• MCR-60x and RCD-N7 / CEOL does not provide the same remote control protocol as the AVR/AVC series
With DeRemote you can remotely control your LAN connected Denon or Marantz receiver or amplifier from your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad. It is designed for everyday usage and allows full bidirectional control of Power, Volume, Surround Mode, Audio/Video Source, AM/FM Radio Presets and Internet Radio Presets. Additionally it gives full access to all Audio, Video, Surround, Audessey, Sleep and Quick Select settings.
Via the Media Navigation Panel, you can easily browse Internet Radio stations and connected Media Servers or USB drives. Internet Radio Stations can be stored as preset on your Denon.
DeRemote automatically detects your Denon amplifiers and receivers and correctly handles dynamic IP addresses (DHCP). It supports multiple Denon and Marantz unit and zones.
For more information, download the user manual from http://www.deremote.com or see http://www.deremote.com/faq.
** Denon and Marantz are registered trademarks of D&M Holdings, Inc. D&M Holdings does not support, endorse or have been involved in the development of this application. No claim to any copyright, ownership or license to D&M Holdings intellectual property is made. **
What's New in Version 3.8.2
- new customizable "My Controls" panel
- new/improved support for AllStereo, InstaPreview, LFC
Don't waste your time with Any other app for your Denon
I tried to use and tried to like the app that is from Denon to control my X3000 but I kept having issues with it and after deleting it and reinstalling it with still no luck on the quirks I downloaded this app and it's much better. A few quirks here and there but very very few.
Great replacement for the denon app
It gives you access to all of the normal features you want plus the detailed settings. I haven't used the remote or denon app since I bought this app.
Better than the Denon remote app!
This app is soooo much better than the native Denon remote app. For those of you still frustrated with the native app, try this one out.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Apr 23, 2014
- Version: 3.8.2
- Size: 3.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Frans Bouwmeester
- © 2013 DeRemote
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.