The new edition of Dermatological Signs of Systemic Disease helps you identify a full range of common and rare systemic diseases early on so they can be managed as effectively as possible. Formerly titled Dermatological Signs of Internal Disease, it takes an evidence-based approach to diagnosis and treatment, offering dependable clinical recommendations that enable you to attain definitive diagnoses of internal diseases that manifest on the skin.
New to this Edition:
• Covers hot topics such as lupus erythematosus, dermatomyositis, autoinflammatory diseases, eosinophilic and neutrophilic dermatoses, and psoriasis therapies and co-morbidities.
• Highlights newer therapies and treatment options for most diseases.
• Includes over 500 full-color illustrations - 200 new to this edition - that provide the best possible representations of diseases as they appear in the clinic.
• Features more viewpoints from an expanded team of nationally recognized experts in their respective fields.
• Allows you to attain definitive diagnoses of internal diseases that manifest on the skin.
• Uses a consistent, user-friendly format for easy reference.
No internet connection needed to view the full app. It is all ready for quick image and information retrieval. This app is optimized for whatever size device you are using, either phone or tablet.
This app is easy to navigate, allowing you to browse the contents or search for keywords and phrases. The search tool will find text, images and tables with one single fast search. The search tool shows you suggested words as you type so it is quick and helps with spelling. The text search results show the most relevant results at the top of the search. This app also lets you create bookmarks and notes, allowing you to customize the content to fit your needs. You can also change the text size for easier reading.
Check out www.usatinemedia.com to learn more and watch a video demo of this app.
This interactive app is based on the full content of Dermatological Signs of Systemic Disease, 5th Edition by Elsevier.
Jeffrey P. Callen, MD, FACP
Professor of Medicine (Dermatology), Chief, Division of Dermatology, Department of MedicineUniversity of Louisville, Louisville, KY, USA
Joseph L. Jorizzo, MD
Professor and Former (Founding) Chair, Department of Dermatology, Wake Forest University, Winston-Salem, NC;, Professor of Clinical Dermatology, Weill Cornell Medical College, New York, NY, USA
John J. Zone, MD
Professor and Chairman, Department of Dermatology, University of Utah School of Medicine, Salt Lake City, UT, USA
Warren W. Piette, MD
Chair, Division of Dermatology, John H. Stroger Jr. Hospital of Cook County;, Professor, Department of Dermatology, Rush University Medical Center, Chicago, IL, USA
Misha A. Rosenbach, MD
Assistant Professor, Department of Dermatology and Internal Medicine, Perelman School of Medicine, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA, USA
Ruth Ann Vleugels, MD, MPH
Director, Autoimmune Skin Disease Program, Brigham and Women’s Hospital Department of Dermatology;, Co-Director, Rheumatology-Dermatology Clinic, Boston Children’s Hospital;, Associate Professor of Dermatology, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, USA
Disclaimer: This app is intended for the education of healthcare professionals and not as a diagnostic and treatment reference for the general population.
Developed by Usatine Media, LLC
Richard P. Usatine, MD, Co-President, Professor of Family & Community Medicine, Professor of Dermatology and Cutaneous Surgery, University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio
Peter Erickson, Co-President, Lead Software Developer
- Usatine Media LLC
- 175.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Usatine Media LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.