The DermLite® app allows you to capture dermoscopic images with iPhone and your DermLite DL1, DL2, DL3 or DL4.
- Captures dermoscopic photos and lets you evaluate them on-screen
- Magnifies lesions up to 20x
- Automatically stores image date and time
- Lets you add, delete and modify patients and relevant data
- Provides for localization of a lesion via a virtual patient
- Optionally tags photos with patient data and comments
- Lets you send SSL-encrypted emails directly from within the app
- Offers a gateway to 'FotoFinder Hub' server with web storage for backup and second opinion service
Attaching the DermLite dermatoscope to your iPhone converts it into a high-resolution digital dermatoscope. Capture and save dermoscopic photos of lesions during skin cancer screening. Zoom in on photos and tag pictures with comments and patient demographics. Access your photos from your DermLite app, email them to your computer or upload them to the FotoFinder Hub.
- DermLite DL1, DL2, DL3 or DL4 dermatoscope with adapter for your iPhone
- iOS 7 or higher
The DermLite app and the FotoFinder Hub are powered by FotoFinder Systems GmbH, leading player of digital dermoscopy systems.
- added support for dermLite DL4
- minor bugfixes
- Andreas Mayer
- 10.7 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © FotoFinder Systems GmbH
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.