Dervy is a local marketplace to help people find the perfect items locally. All items on Dervy are delivered to your specified zip code. You are able to see what items are available where you want them delivered.
We are a great source of gift items, home decor, gourmet items and many other unique locally sourced products.
Looking for a creative centerpiece for your next party, craving some cupcakes, need to feed a team for a meeting, looking for a great baby gift, need to show someone special how much they mean to you? For all of these and many other occasions, Dervy is the answer.
Dervy allows you to see who the seller is, the price of the item as well as the delivery fee to your specific location. We also encourage you to reach out to the seller with any questions. This can all be done before you even sign up for an account.
Dervy was created to solve several problems.
1) If you wanted something delivered locally you often had to call several local establishments to see if they had what you were looking for.
2) If you were looking for something unique to have delivered to someone, having that item arrive in a big box overnight took away a lot of the charm. Flowers should arrive in a vase, not a cardboard box.
3) Having something delivered by a "big box" company and left on the steps isn't really very special at all.
4) You can find a lot of unique handmade or fresh baked items but to have them arrive 1-3 days later often removes a lot of what made them special in the first place. Fresh baked cookies aren't so fresh 2 days later.
5) It was hard to find local vendors that produced items you might be looking for.
Dervy solves these and many other issues.
The Dervy marketplace makes it a breeze to find the items you are looking for.
You enter your delivery zip code and all items available for delivery to that zip code will populate.
You can then search by category, price, and when you would like the item delivered. Many items are available for delivery right away.
If you find a seller you like, you can also find all items available from that seller. You can see the sellers' contact information as well.
Dervy also makes it easy to purchase an item.
Once you have selected an item to purchase you select the Proceed to Purchase button.
If this is your first visit and you do not have an account you simply need to enter your email and create a password and then verify your email.
You select the date and approximate delivery time.
Then you will add the recipient information, as well as recipients address. If the item is a gift you can enter a message for a card. You are also able to save delivery addresses for future deliveries.
Then you simply checkout. Some sellers have real-time payment and others allow for PayPal or even calling with your payment info.
Dervy makes buying local simple.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.