Des Moines Register
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get the latest local news for Des Moines with the Des Moines Register iPhone app. The app is free to download and the Home section is available to all users. Your subscription includes access to this app, online, mobile website, e-newspaper and, if you choose, home delivery of the print edition. After downloading the app, tap on the key icon to start your subscription, or you can also sign in to the app using your existing Des Moines Register account.
• Up-to-the-minute local news.
• A robust experience for full-screen video and photo galleries.
• Sports, Business, Entertainment and Life coverage, in addition to commentaries and opinion columns.
• News alerts on the go.
• Current weather conditions and radar map
More about subscriptions:
- A subscription is 1 month for $9.99.
- Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- You can turn-off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
- Please contact us if you have any problems accessing your subscription.
Our users are our priority, and we greatly value your feedback. We take every review and suggestion into consideration when designing our iPhone app, but we cannot answer reviews. Please reach out to us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's New in Version 2.5.7
• Video Playlists: comprehensive video coverage of major stories—all in one place. Keep track of all the details as events unfold.
• We've updated our subscription process to highlight special offers when available. Subscribe today--tap the key button in the header bar to get started.
Articles are day late on E version
Again today, May 27 the main business article was about Coventry, and it was not listed in the business news for the current day.
View is always1/4 page
This app has some problem with the iPad view as it shows only part of page
HELP!!! There is none😡
iPad performance is slow and choppy. Scrolling is non-reactive and unpredictable. iPhone version is worse, it won't allow me to access articles even after successful login message received! HELP! I PAID FOR A SUBSCRIPTION AND NOW FEEL TRAPPED AS THERE IS NO "HELP" OPTION IN MENU!!!!
- Category: News
- Updated: May 05, 2015
- Version: 2.5.7
- Size: 24.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Gannett
- © 2015 Gannet Co. Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Des Moines Register Digital Subscription$9.99