Desert Botanical Garden
By Clarisoft Technologies, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Desert Botanical Garden is one of Arizona’s most treasured tourist attractions, showcasing many of the beautiful and unique flora that are native to Arizona. With this official visitor’s app created by Desert Botanical Garden and Clarisoft’s MuseumXP, individuals and families can enjoy an enhanced visitor’s experience. Included in this app are the following capabilities:
- Stay up-to-date on special events and exhibits available in the garden.
- GPS navigation and map of the garden for finding special points of interest.
- Fun special tours that allow you to explore the garden in greater depth.
- Detailed information about the plants available in the garden.
- Gardening tips and information about botany and botanical preservation.
What's New in Version 1.6.2
- updated database to version 1.0.12
- disabled keyboard corrections (caused some resizing issues) in: Create account, Login, Password reset
- the app crashes when touch the footer buttons
- "Rate this app button" - open iTunes app url in external browser
- hide keyboard when showing left menu or when typing something in Create Account and left menu appears
- table hiding part of last plant's table cell after searching
- hide keyboard when tapping background in reset password view
- Tour/plants transition flickering when changing pages and issue that made the title not change correctly and some c*********s are not marked if changing pages too fast
App Doesn't Work
June, 2015 So... Progress. Almost ONE YEAR later and now NO events show up.
Kinda ridiculous, eh?
Aug. 2014 and the app still doesn't work. Come in folks! Go over to ASU and have a student fix this for you! Hit EVENTS and all you see is Flashlight tours.
App displays a message telling you to download the app but your in the app. The WORST app I've tried to use!
What exactly does this app do?
I click on events- nothing. I got logged out, but a server error prevents me from logging back in? And NO WHERE in the app can I find contact info (you know, address and phone numbers?). What's the difference between maps and tours? Yeah- not the most helpful app on the planet. :(
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: Feb 26, 2015
- Version: 1.6.2
- Size: 31.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Clarisoft Technologies, LLC
- © Clarisoft Technologies, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.