Desert Quest HD
By Sad Cat Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
From the creators of "Ultraviolet Dawn" comes a new, magical adventure set in a vast, beautifully animated world.
It all began on a bright, sunny day when your princess, the love of your live was suddenly kidnapped by evil spirits and hidden somewhere in one of your dreams. You fell asleep determined to find and save her, and when you opened your eyes, you found yourself in a magic and enchanted world full of spirits and animals.
You don't know what to do or where to go, but luckily, you find a whole arsenal of weapons, spells, and other magic items at your disposal to aid you along the way. Are you strong enough to fight your way through the unknown and dangerous lands and save your princess? Get Desert Quest now find it out yourself.
- 16 huge levels and 4 unique environments to explore
- 30 different kinds of creatures, including 8 mighty bosses, to fight
- 15 different weapons and 20 various items to upgrade your equipment
- 20 magic spells to discover and achieve
- Challenging mini-puzzle games to play while exploring the levels
- Carefully animated 3D graphics
- Subtle atmospheric music and relaxing sound effects.
- Full Retina Display support
- Three difficulty levels
- Local and global high scores
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/SCSGames
What's New in Version 1.15
- Fixed a problem with the block puzzle on Level 11.
- Healing II spell can now be properly learned.
- Fixed spells that could not be invoked in some cases.
I really like this game and would have given it 4 stars maybe even 5 if there weren't so many issues/glitches - game crashes A LOT, there are puzzle pieces you have to find throughout the game in order to advance - however when you get to level seven there is one piece missing and you cannot go any further, I have played from the beginning a few times and always end up one short and cannot continue the game. You cannot go back and replay a level if you need to, ie to look for a piece you missed, you can only restart from the very beginning by starting a new game. Lastly, on a few occasions I have picked up a key to only find that it did not save to inventory and is no longer available to pick up again, therefore again cannot continue in the game
PLEASE FIX THE ISSUES!!!!!!!!!!!! I really want. To continue the game because it is fun, but very frustrating!! Also poor customer service, I emailed the issues twice to Sad Cat games and asked a question - so far one month later still NO REPLY!!! Would not recommend UNTIL issues are fixed!!! PLEASE FIX!!!!!!!