Enter a world in turmoil as ancient grudges threaten to destroy civilizations.
Take to the skies and follow a group of young adventurers as they travel to unlock ancient mysteries and stop an all-out war in this high-octane action RPG.
Download now and get a guaranteed 5-star hero during your first 10 summons!
▣▣▣ Game Features ▣▣▣
▶An Epic Tale◀
• Follow the quest of 5 heroes from warring factions as they set sail on an unforgettable journey filled with secrets and mysteries.
▶Strategic Gameplay at its Finest◀
• Touch and drag character skills to incapacitate your enemies!
• Battle in real-time with instant feedback, and make strategic choices based on the situation!
▶Build Your Team◀
• Collect over 300 distinct and wonderfully-designed characters from across 6 factions.
• Level up and evolve your heroes to master challenging dungeons.
• Customize your heroes with visually stunning costumes.
▶Diverse Game Modes◀
• Experience endless thrills through a variety of game modes! Enter various dungeons and challenge powerful monsters to gain amazing rewards!
▶Gorgeous 3D Graphics◀
• Beautifully crafted landscapes, intricate dungeons, and impressive bosses await!
Learn about the latest Destiny Knights updates and strategies!
※Please note! [Destiny Knights] is free to download and play, however, some game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your device's setting.
Terms of Service: http://help.netmarble.com/policy/terms_of_service.asp
1. New Hero
2. Bug Fixes
3. Other Improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Wow!!!! Best Game of 2018!!!!!
This is the best game of 2018 for me!!! I’m a Heartstone and League of legends main but this game has completely sucked me in the entire day! SO MANY GOOD ELEMENTS!!!!! That work together for this game and it’s not pay to play! I never spend real money on app games until now and I only bought a 3 dollar starting pack. The story and graphics are real eye candy and it runs up to 60fps! The rewards are PLENTIFUL!!!!! There’s even a story past the main story, just unbelievable! Hands down, this game should be your flag ship franchise!!! The controls are super elite!!! I can out play most fight on the second speed level! This is a master piece!! This game even beats many good and crappy console games!
Con: the only thing I see that I hope you guys don’t do too much of is the copy of different hero’s... please keep that to a very minimum like for example 2 eve’s one rock and one paper... just make different hero’s. Other than that, perfect 10! Or 5!
Good job Netmarble!
Wow, This existed a year?!
I found this through Apple recommending new Apps. Only played for 5 hours and I’m really enjoying the game. The story is interesting, combat is a unique system I’ve not seen yet. Hero gacha’s so far are easy to come by, only on Chapter 2 and I’ve been doing missions like and summoned 2 5 Star heroes and 1 4 Star heroes first try then kept summoning, I’ve only managed thousands of 3 stars and a few more 4 stars. I’ve also had to reload the app a few times because it gets stuck loading the rest of the data about every hour. It’s not enough to make me stop playing but it works as anti-cheat system because event rewards couldn’t be collected unless you were online and only 2 could be collected by themselves before having to reload.
Love this game 5 stars.
Every single pull/summon I’ve made has given me the lowest available result, for example if the ticket says 3-5⭐️ I always get a 3, if it says 2-4 I always get a 2. Typically when a game has such terrible draw rates it’s because the developer wants to make people spend and spend to get the characters they want; they choose to ripoff their player base instead of being fair because they are greedy and only care about the money which I believe is the case with this game. Besides the morally bankrupt p2w model of this game, it’s pretty decent, good graphics and decent combat; if it weren’t for the shady drop rates and pricing then I’d have continued playing and possibly even spent money but sadly this is just another gatcha game that’s left me disappointed.. I’d recommend saving your money for other games otherwise you’re probably going to be angry/discouraged when you spend your money to get literally nothing in this game, but I wish you luck if you choose to take that gamble.
- Netmarble Corporation
- 161.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Netmarble
- In-App Purchases
- 7-Day Bargain Package $3.99
- Account Level 1 Package $3.99
- Level Blessing Package $8.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.