Love home decorating? Play Design Home today - a relaxing, fun game that allows you to live the life of an interior decorator. Sharpen your decorating skills in daily Design Challenges and style visually stunning three-dimensional spaces with access to real, high-end furniture and decor brands. Unlock 'My Home' to access bathrooms, kitchens and more customization options to bring your dream home to life! It’s quick, it’s fun and you can connect with a vibrant creative community while learning about diverse décor styles - thus improving your design skills and gaining inspiration that you can even apply in your real life.
* Relax through play and express your creativity in daily Design Challenges.
* Unlock rewards as you polish your amazing abilities as an interior decorator.
* Level up to access 'My Home' - a dream home of your very own to design as you wish!
* Play with real life, high-end brands as you learn about different interior design styles.
* Vote on your favorite rooms from a vibrant, creative community.
* Share your creativity and borrow furnishings from your friends when you connect to Facebook.
Love the items in your favorite room? You can shop for them directly through Design Home! Click any piece you love and buy it for your own home. With new pieces added every day, Design Home literally puts the best home décor (alternative: furnishings) directly at your fingertips. Not only can you discover brands and trends, you can own them, too!
- This game is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for some extra items, which will charge your iTunes account. You can disable in-app purchasing by adjusting your device settings. This game is not intended for children.
- Please buy carefully.
- Advertising appears in this game. This game may permit users to interact with one another (e.g., chat rooms, player to player chat, messaging) depending on the availability of these features. Linking to social networking sites are not intended for persons in violation of the applicable rules of such social networking sites.
- A network connection is required to play.
- If you have a problem with this game, please use the game’s “Help” feature.
Terms of Service: http://www.glu.com/terms
• Introducing 'My Home': Players Lv 8+ can now design their dream homes with bathrooms, kitchens and more!
• 5-6 unique Design Challenges added daily, along with Wayback and Bonus Challenges each month
• New real-world items from top brands to use in your designs. More every day!
• Technical fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
This game is a lot of fun! There is room for improvement, of course. Its goal is definitely and obviously to make money for the game developers through In-App Purchases. As a result, you can definitely have more fun playing if you have more money to spend. But unfortunately, twenty bucks worth of diamonds doesn't go as far as you'd think. I think the app developers could make more money if they listened to user feedback, and made this more playable for people who don't have $100 a month to spend. For example, if $20 bought you a lot more, you'd make it up in volume. If you got 20 instead of 5, and could trade with others, more people would play. If you had unlimited borrowing, instead of just once every four days, more people would play... and if you could borrow accessories it would be even more fun. If you could buy accessories with cash instead of only with diamonds, more people would play. The reason people submit designs that don't follow the challenge's criteria is because they can't afford to buy diamonds. Also, a way to immediately return something you bought by accident would be helpful. I'd personally love to see drapes and throw pillows added to inventory. I really think that DH would make even more money if you could get more for your buck. They would make up in volume anything lost in other ways. Developers should think outside the box on this one! The game feels discouraging when it gets too expensive to play.
This is a very fun way to keep current in home design. The inventory’s on trend and bonus points for the catalogue of info on each piece in the event you might like to purchase an item for your own real house. I happened onto this game and took off with it kind of learning the rules, strategy of play, etc as I go. I have been playing almost a year now and spent $200 on my debit card to buy inventory. I have only received 3 scores of 5 in all my designs entered which seems extremely unfair as when I view the 5 star design winners they are no where as near as nice as my own entry. It seems to me like the voting system is off kilter, why not let real true experienced designers make the decision on final score. That seems more like it, and would probably be helpful in keeping the character of the design patterns fresh, rather than stagnating into only a certain look getting showcased into the 5 category. One last comment, the winning designs do not seem to take into account the preview info given about the home owners goals. Often times the 5 star designs do not pay any attention to the criteria of gender of the intended occupant or style desired by owners. Therefore, a pink frilly room is able to achieve a score of 5 even though the monologue calla for designing a room for a boy occupant. How does that work when the rest of us are taking in the desired effect of each room asked for in the description? Otherwise, love, love, love this addicting app.
This game has issues that must be resolved!
I've been playing this game for 3 months now and enjoy it a lot. It's fun to take a break and mess around designing a room, and I enjoy seeing what others have done to design the same room. However, I've suspected on numerous occasions that some of my items are gone before I've used them up, but then decided I just had a bad memory... now I am SURE of it! When I went to use chairs that I won recently there was only one in my inventory! I went through my past completed designs and sure enough, I had never used those chairs! Same with a table I had purchased and who knows how many other items...Buying items is expensive and winning them is challenging! (The game should be WAY less stingy with diamonds! 500 hundred a day should be 1000 and winning a mere 125 for a five star design is ridiculous! That should be 1000 as well, especially considering one halfway decent plant or picture sets you back 1000 diamonds! There should also be some diamonds awarded for four star entries, with five stars winning more.) With inventory being so precious I'd like to be able to use the full five I have bought or won and not have the game lose them, or whatever is happening to my inventory. DO NOT SPEND ACTUAL MONEY ON THIS GAME! Also, don't waste your time trying to "complete offers" to earn extra diamonds. You will almost never actually get any diamonds. It is a waste of time. Play the game but use your daily rewards only.
- Crowdstar Inc
- 219.4 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016-2019 Crowdstar, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Handful of Diamonds $1.99
- Cluster of Diamonds $4.99
- Pile of Diamonds $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.