By Crowdstar Inc
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Love home decorating? Play Design Home today - a relaxing, fun game that allows you to live the life of an interior decorator. Sharpen your decorating skills in daily Design Challenges and style visually stunning three-dimensional spaces with access to real, high-end furniture and decor brands. It’s quick, it’s fun and you can connect with a vibrant creative community while learning about diverse décor styles - thus improving your design skills and gaining inspiration that you can even apply in your real life.
* Relax through play and express your creativity in daily Design Challenges.
* Unlock rewards as you polish your amazing abilities as an interior decorator.
* Play with real life, high-end brands as you learn about different interior design styles.
* Vote on your favorite rooms from a vibrant, creative community.
* Share your creativity and borrow furnishings from your friends when you connect to Facebook.
Love the items in your favorite room? You can shop for them directly through Design Home! Click any piece you love and buy it for your own home. With new pieces added every day, Design Home literally puts the best home décor (alternative: furnishings) directly at your fingertips. Not only can you discover brands and trends, you can own them, too!
What's New in Version 1.03.62
* New seasonal decor and a special series for the holidays!
* Five unique design challenges added daily.
* More than 6,500 real-world items. More every day!
* Support for iPhone X.
* Bug fixes and performance improvements.
I’ve been playing this game for around 6 months and I’ve been hooked since I first started playing. It’s the best design game I’ve found for decorating. The layout of the app is really nice, could use some minor modern updates, but otherwise it’s very smooth.
The furniture can be expensive, but I think the balance of buying a few expensive pieces and mixing them with the less expensive ones are what makes the game. You don’t always have to design specifically for a room, because most of the time you’re just designing to please the other voters design sense. Clean and Monochromatic, Luxe or Beachy usually get the most votes, so keep that in mind when designing your rooms!
A lot of people complain about Tapjoy to get more diamonds, but even though there isn’t always a lot of options to get diamonds for free on there sometimes you go to get some and you get 4,000 for a small task! You can’t expect the game to give you free stuff all the time because that would make it too easy. Though they do give you 500 gems/25 keys every day and $2,500 for the daily room, which goes a long way!
This is honestly one of the only games I’ve ever played for more than 2-3 months without getting bored. It’s so fun and I’m constantly playing. Have fun!! 😊
I love this game!!
I love this game. It’s very relaxing to play and I could play it all day. I love looking at other designers rooms when voting and seeing new items and the fact that the furniture is from real designers that you could buy for your own home. I think that’s really awesome!
I have a few suggestions that I think would make the game even better.
1) I think you should be given more opportunities to earn diamonds or be given more every day you play. If you get a 4.0 or higher score you should earn diamonds along with the piece of furniture.
2) I don’t like the fact that when you buy a piece of furniture, you only get 5 of it and then have to buy it again. You should only have to buy something once and have an unlimited supply of it.
3) It would cool if you could follow friends and family that play the game and see the rooms they design, scores they earn and what furniture they have. Without having to use Facebook cause I think you might be able to do that by logging into your Facebook, but I don’t use Facebook and neither do the people I know that play Design Home.
4) And lastly I think beside the daily room design challenges you should earn more than $500 for the other challenges. And not have to wait 3 days for results of your design.
Major Issues With Rewards
I love this app. However, I have wasted more of my time than I care to admit, completing surveys, reading articles, downloading and running apps, etc for diamonds that I NEVER GET. Please fix your rewards system, it’s horrible. It seriously makes me want to delete the whole app. I really enjoy decorating and love that whole part of the app, but furniture is expensive and sometimes I need to complete offers to earn rewards, in order to be able to afford that furniture. If I don’t get the reward at the time of completion, what’s the point??? Please PLEASE look into fixing that. One more thing...it would be great to add a search by price feature when finding furniture for your design. Would save us the time of scrolling through the entire inventory of furniture we cannot afford. Thank you.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 14, 2017
- Version: 1.03.62
- Size: 196 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Crowdstar Inc
- © 2016 Crowdstar Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Handful of Diamonds$1.99
- Cluster of Diamonds$4.99
- Pile of Diamonds$9.99
- Holiday Magic Bundle$1.99
- Mound of Diamonds$19.99
- Starter Package$7.99
- Holiday Sale Diamonds$0.99
- Chest of Diamonds$49.99
- Trunk of Diamonds$99.99
- Mystery Pack$1.99