Avery Design & Print
By Avery Products Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Personalize and print projects right from your tablet using our touch-optimized design tool. Wherever you go, using your favorite Avery products has never been easier!
- Choose from the complete catalog of Avery products and hundreds of professionally-designed templates.
- Save your projects online using your MyAvery account, or retrieve previously saved projects for quick editing and printing.
- Drag-and-drop your tablet’s contact information to create a mail merge in minutes.
- Import photos directly from your tablet, or choose from a fully-stocked Avery image library.
- Apply your personal designs to an assortment of different Avery products with just a few simple taps.
What's New in Version 1.2.3
- Fixed a bug causing server errors
- Resolved issues with unavailable images & saved projects
Time consuming to edit
It's very time consuming to customize. For instance, When doing address label size, in order to change the font type and size from their template, since I'm doing different addresses on each label but want same font & size, I have to select the font and size for each label. Should be a way to select which font & size I want to use for all the labels, then apply to whole sheet and then just type each label. Ther s got to be a better way! Just because I'm using 5160 labels, all of the templates for it are for addresses. I use this label to make labels for things around my house. There's no template for just labeling things using this size label. So I have to select the font, the size, adjust margin to center it, then type for each of the 30 labels......argh!,,, really???
In the past I would have rated this app five stars. For the last two days I have tried to print some address labels and each time I go to "print", I get the error message that the service is not available at this time. Therefore, this app is currently unusable. Hope this gets fixed soon. If so, I would give it five stars.
Yippee! The service not available problem is fixed. I tried the app and it worked perfectly. Once again 5 stars for me. Thank you for the update which fixed this problem.
This app is awesome. I'm working on my Christmas cards and tried to print labels from my new Mac Air. No software was included in the word processor so I downloaded an app for $$. Could not get it to create my labels. Then it occurred to me to try to create them from my iPad. I found the Avery app and knew right away that it would be good. Avery is the industry standard for labels. I created my labels and merged my list from my contacts. How easy and stress free and the labels look awesome. A big plus is the ability to save my projects to an online account. Kudos to the developers you rock!!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jul 31, 2015
- Version: 1.2.3
- Size: 91.2 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Avery Products Corporation
- ©2014 Avery Products Corporation. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.