Avery Design & Print
By Avery Products Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Personalize and print projects right from your tablet using our touch-optimized design tool. Wherever you go, using your favorite Avery products has never been easier!
- Choose from the complete catalog of Avery products and hundreds of professionally-designed templates.
- Save your projects online using your MyAvery account, or retrieve previously saved projects for quick editing and printing.
- Drag-and-drop your tablet’s contact information to create a mail merge in minutes.
- Import photos directly from your tablet, or choose from a fully-stocked Avery image library.
- Apply your personal designs to an assortment of different Avery products with just a few simple taps.
What's New in Version 1.2.6
- Added support of international users
- Fixed minor issues
Used to work great
I would really give 6 stars but lately troubles with after designing, it will disappear if you don't save it when you click print. Goes back to my iPad home screen. If I didn't save it I would have to do it all over again, even if it took me a few hours to design. I just didn't want to save something I'm only using 1 time. But, it's great cause it's free plus they let you save online your labels. It's easy handy. Maybe it's because my tablet is older or something on your side. Because I've tried other tablets and it does the same thing and they are newer. Luckily I waited a few hours and it started working again. Now my soap products have labels. Thank you for fixing that one problem today. I don't know what I would do with this easy app. Please keep it running better.
Easier labels I have EVER printed!
While acknowledging that most of the issues I've had with labels are user related, this is by far the easiest, quickest label project I have EVER done. As a crafter I have often wanted 80 different labels of the same size rather than 1 label printed 80 times. A recent surgery has cut my patience to nil so I was prepared to be frustrated beyond all reason when I sat down to attempt this. I downloaded the app, and (after a user related issue) had successfully input and printed my labels. When I'm able, I fully expect to do a happy dance!
It used to work, NOT now
I have successfully used, and loved, this app for 2years. However, now it is not working, and it has lost my 'saved projects'. I am very distressed as this app was so easy to use and I air-printed the labels from my iPad. I tried to 'fix' the problem by deleting the app and re-loading it, but that did nothing to address the issue. Does AVERY even know there is a problem?
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Apr 27, 2017
- Version: 1.2.6
- Size: 109 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Avery Products Corporation
- ©2017 Avery Products Corporation. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.