Design Tools is a simple utility for designers, providing key information quickly, precisely and with no unnecessary hassle.
Includes 5 handy tools for designers on the go:
- Paper sizes - including ISO, USA, photo, billboard and more.
- Digital Sizes - common web sizes, iOS and Video.
- Colour Converter - easily convert between RGB / HSL / HEX, with numerical values or our convenient colour picker.
- Unit Converter - conversion between pixel / inch / millimetre / point, with the ability to add custom dpi values.
- Golden Ratio Calculator - quickly and easily get relevant values based on the Golden Ratio.
Design Tools is optimised for quick and simple referencing, helping you to double check all those values that have to get right! We built this app from our experience as designers, and tried to include tools that would make our everyday working lives that little bit easier.
If you have any problems, suggestions or feedback, we would love to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for reading, and we hope you like it!
You now have a way to save and copy all your favourite units, values and colours.
We think you'll love this new feature. If you do, please rate us on the App Store as it really helps us to continue updating and improving our apps!
Ratings and Reviews
Good stuff but stops with the iPhone 5??? 😢 Update for a 5 star app! Last updated 2014. Charge a buck also, worth it.
Best design tool I've come across
This is a must have tool for graphic designers. Simple easy to use and offers so much. Don't even think, just download it. Thank you so much for this. I will never get rid of it!
A handy must own for graphic designers
A very handy go to reference app. I constantly refer to it. Well designed, simple to retrieve information and input conversions. I would say it’s a must own for every graphic designer.
Maybe ways to improve it is something related to typography? Character lengths? Grid types? Would have to put some thought into it because this app already has a good deal of frequent reference information already.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.