By Orawee Wiriyathananon
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
DesignBoard 2 is a powerful yet easy to use tool for making composite images with full text support. The compositing view of the application allows for easy importing of images and creation of text with full layer management. The editing view of the application gives crop, trim and erasing tools similar to leading, full-suite image editors but without the complexity. Projects can be saved for later editing in the application's *.board format and finished images can be exported in standard image formats (png, jpg, etc).
DesignBoard 2, in addition to exporting in popular image formats, also exports DesignBoard files as pdf and eps, allowing them to be edited in standard illustration software as well as enabling them to be printed.
DesignBoard 2 is powerful and easy to use and has full Retina support and the ability to change the background color of boards and image correction features (brightness, saturation, contrast).
DesignBoard 2 now comes with 50 background patterns to make your image composites even more creative and unique. You can choose from among the 50 provided background patters or add your own background pattern image. You can also use any color you like as a background.
Full features include:
- Full Retina support
- Crop/Trim images with a variety of selection tools
- Erase backgrounds with flexible eraser tools
- Full control over final image size, including support for very large images
- Full layer support and layer arranging
- Adjust font, size and color easily
- Save projects in *.board format for later use
- Export to standard image file formats (jpg, png, etc)
- Export to editable pdf and eps formats
- Use one of 50 included background patterns
- Use custom tile-able background images
- Chose any solid color as a background
- Image correction (brightness, saturation, contrast)
- Use size menu to set desired final size
- Use buttons on lower right corner to add new images and text
- Double-click image to open the image editor
Must have for all non-profesional designers (the rest of us)
This app is just amazing - it is sooo easy to remove background from the pictures for me now. As I work with quite a lot complex designs (not a profesional designer), and all Adobe products are too complex for me - this app saves tones of time when I need to make complex pictures with some of them without background. Now it is just so easy and quick, thanks to this app.
The only thing that needs improvement - drag and drop capability with pictures. But it is compensated by the ease of editing background of pictures and working with lots of images on the same page.
Export posibilities to pdf and jpg make ir simple for me to then use design in FB or on webpages.
Good app. Would rate it 4.9 (because of drag-drop capability missing). Other than that - superb.
So Easy & Works Great!
This app is soooo easy to use. But it still really effective and efficient. The controls are very intuitive so editing my pics, making collages, adding text and changing the background is really easy. Picking the size of your image is a snap too!
I'm loving working with DB2!!!
- Category: Photography
- Released: Nov 23, 2013
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 33.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Orawee Wiriyathananon
- © 2012 RamenShoppe
Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or later, 64-bit processor