By Orawee Wiriyathananon
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
DesignBoard BG+ is a powerful yet easy to use tool for making composite images with full text support. The compositing view of the application allows for easy importing of images and creation of text with full layer management. The editing view of the application gives crop, trim and erasing tools similar to leading, full-suite image editors but without the complexity. Projects can be saved for later editing in the application's *.board format and finished images can be exported in standard image formats (png, jpg, etc).
DesignBoard BG+ is powerful and easy to use and has full Retina support. The "plus" version adds the ability to change the background color of boards and image correction features (brightness, saturation, contrast).
DesignBoard BG+ comes with 20+ background patterns to make your image composites even more creative and unique. You can choose from among the over 20 provided background patters or add your own background pattern image. You can also use any color you like as a background.
Full features include:
- Full Retina support
- Crop/Trim images with a variety of selection tools
- Erase backgrounds with flexible eraser tools
- Full control over final image size, including support for very large images
- Full layer support and layer arranging
- Adjust font, size and color easily
- Save projects in *.board format for later use
- Export to standard image file formats (jpg, png, etc)
- Use one of 20+ included background patterns
- Use custom tile-able background images
- Chose any solid color as a background
- Image correction (brightness, saturation, contrast)
- Use size menu to set desired final size
- Use buttons on lower right corner to add new images and text
- Double-click image to open the image editor
- Category: Photography
- Released: Aug 22, 2013
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 4.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Orawee Wiriyathananon
- © 2013 RamenShoppe
Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or later, 64-bit processor