By Orawee Wiriyathananon
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
DesignBoard Pro+ is a powerful yet easy to use tool for making composite images with full text support. The compositing view of the application allows for easy importing of images and creation of text with full layer management. The editing view of the application gives crop, trim and erasing tools similar to leading, full-suite image editors but without the complexity. Projects can be saved for later editing in the application's *.board format and finished images can be exported in standard image formats (png, jpg, etc).
DesignBoard Pro+, in addition to exporting in popular image formats, also exports DesignBoard files as pdf and eps, allowing them to be edited in standard illustration software as well as enabling them to be printed.
DesignBoard Pro+ is powerful and easy to use and has full Retina support and the ability to change the background color of boards and image correction features (brightness, saturation, contrast).
DesignBoard Pro+ now comes with 50 background patterns to make your image composites even more creative and unique. You can choose from among the 50 provided background patters or add your own background pattern image. You can also use any color you like as a background.
Full features include:
- Full Retina support
- Crop/Trim images with a variety of selection tools
- Erase backgrounds with flexible eraser tools
- Full control over final image size, including support for very large images
- Full layer support and layer arranging
- Adjust font, size and color easily
- Save projects in *.board format for later use
- Export to standard image file formats (jpg, png, etc)
- Export to editable pdf and eps formats
- Use one of 50 included background patterns
- Use custom tile-able background images
- Chose any solid color as a background
- Image correction (brightness, saturation, contrast)
- Use size menu to set desired final size
- Use buttons on lower right corner to add new images and text
- Double-click image to open the image editor
No Manual… No Help Screens...
Since there is no manual or no help screens for this product it is of little use. Maybe it would suit my needs if I could figure out how to use it. The app store promo says it has an edit view but no idea how to get there with any of the current menu items and there doesn’t appear to be ANY support for this app. Another $17 wasted because of lack of info…..
Wow! Even for a novice!
This is a great app! Well worth the cost. As soon as I installed it, I was up and running… easy to use and user-friendly, even for a novice like me!
Just an amazing app, very creative for you collage…..
- Category: Graphics & Design
- Released: Oct 26, 2013
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 69.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Orawee Wiriyathananon
- © 2013 RamenShoppe
Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or later, 64-bit processor