By Orawee Wiriyathananon
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
NOTE: If you purchased DesignBoard before May 9th, 2013, contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) about getting an upgrade to DesignBoard+
DesignBoard is a powerful yet easy to use tool for making composite images with full text support. The compositing view of the application allows for easy importing of images and creation of text with full layer management. The editing view of the application gives crop, trim and erasing tools similar to leading, full-suite image editors but without the complexity. Projects can be saved for later editing in the application's *.board format and finished images can be exported in standard image formats (png, jpg, etc).
DesignBoard is powerful and easy to use and has full Retina support.
Full features include:
- Full Retina support
- Crop/Trim images with a variety of selection tools
- Erase backgrounds with flexible eraser tools
- Full control over final image size, including support for very large images
- Full layer support and layer arranging
- Adjust font, size and color easily
- Save projects in *.board format for later use
- Export to standard image file formats (jpg, png, etc)
- Use size menu to set desired final size
- Use buttons on lower right corner to add new images and text
- Double-click image to open the image editor
What's New in Version 1.1
- Fixed issue with crashing in OS X 10.6.8
- Fixed bug that changed layer order on save
- Fixed bug where text layers would crash after being reordered
- Improved selection handling
What a list of features for a rather newish app. Been using it almost all day to check it out throughly and love how the pictures turn out.
This app allows you to create some very interesting layouts. While it took me a little time to get used to it, I'm glad I bought it. Thank You.
CANNOT open image editor under 10.6.8?!
- Category: Photography
- Updated: May 04, 2013
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 0.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Orawee Wiriyathananon
- © 2012 RamenShoppe
Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or later, 64-bit processor