Create beautiful designs and professional graphics with DesignLab. Choose from millions of images, graphics, fonts and customizable templates to produce stunning visuals, perfect for social media. It's fast, fun and easy.
How people are using DesignLab:
- Social media graphics
- Typography design
- Event promotion
- Birthday cards & invitations
- Special sales offers
- Screenshot markups
- Watermarked photos
- Real estate promotion
- Pinterest posts
- Album covers
- Business cards
- Inspirational quotes
- Meme creation
... and so much more.
• Projects - Save your projects with fully editable history and open them later. Share the project file with a friend for creative collaboration.
• Customizable Templates - Search & select from our library of professionally designed templates.
• Advanced Text Tools - Create beautiful typography with either your own fonts, or our carefully selected collection from some of the most talented designers from around the world. Easily add multiple text layers, controlling their size, positioning, opacity, rotation, kerning, leading & color. You can also curve, bend, erase, and apply 3D transformations to your text!
• Gorgeous Artwork - DesignLab comes jam-packed with hundreds of irresistibly gorgeous illustrations, decorative ornaments, and design elements.
• Layer-based Editing - Our layer-based editing makes complex design simple to create. Tap the layer menu to select one or multiple layers to edit. You can also re-arrange their orders by long-tapping and dragging to the desired position.
• Add Custom Artwork - Import custom artwork or your own logo, and use it in your photos as a fully editable layer. This is perfect for the mobile creative, and helpful for branding efforts everywhere. You could also use this feature as a collage or scrapbook tool!
• Blend & Erase Tools - Erase parts of your artwork, text, or imported photo layers & apply several different blend modes to create unique images. There is also a built in "focus mode" - which allows for great precision when the eraser is active.
• Drawing - Use these tools to create an illustration, make notes on an image, mark up a photo for business, or add a signature for personal touch.
• Shapes - Create vector shapes and control their properties with ease.
• Photo Filters - Choose from our collection of filters to get the look you desire.
• Photo Adjustments - Finely tune the brightness, contrast, exposure, saturation, and the blur level of your photos.
• Font Installation - Install your own fonts! Use a method in which you can deliver an .otf or .ttf file to your device, such as Dropbox or Email. Then use the "Open With..." option, and choose DesignLab.
• Crop Tool - Choose from a variety of aspect ratios - including the popular 1:1 ratio - perfect for Instagram.
DESIGNLAB PRO SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
DesignLab PRO offers two auto-renewing subscription options:
$5.99 per month
$35.99 per year
Your DesignLab PRO subscription will automatically renew 24-hours before the end of the current period, and you will be charged through your iTunes account. You can turn off your subscription at any time from your iTunes account settings. You will not receive refunds for the unused portion of your term.
Have any questions? Get in touch!
Tag your photos on Instagram with #DesignLab for a chance to be featured on our gallery!
In this update, we’ve made some small enhancements to the app for the iPhone XS and XS Max, as well as stability improvements and UI refinements.
Ratings and Reviews
This app requires heavy lifting that is even too much for the iPad Pro Gen1
Ever wonder why their is no vector app on a professional level on the iPad Pro that can replace adobe illustrator? Or ever wonder why Adobe hasn’t stepped in yet with a serious drawing app? Remember when the iPad Pro first came out and people were up in arms about whether it was worthy of the title? Well, this app tells you a lot about why. As awesome as it is, the iPad Pro just can’t handle the heavy lifting this app demands. Sure it is useable but it can be laggy, it can be slow, and it can crash. For now I’m uninstalling it, I’ll revisit it later when I have a new iPad Pro. I give these developers credit for taking on such a huge task to create this app especially since it is only a few years away from Apple creating a real iPad Pro that can handle an adobe port and that is when adobe steps in to scoop up all the users from other apps, unfortunately leaving hard working developers at a loss of revenue
I already bought this app...
I bought this app when it was new so a long time ago. I’m not exactly sure when. But i purchased it spending money on it because it seemed worth it. I have used the app for years now for thumbnails and such but recently there was an update that made a few of the options “pro options” that you hav stock pay monthly/annually for and I’m not amused. I already purchased the freaking app. It’s ridiculous that after purchasing it you’d have to further purchase it to have the options you once had before the update. I wrote two tickets about this and all i got in response was basically “it’s what comes with the new update. We need to make money” uhh yeah i don’t care I ALREADY PURCHASED THE APP YEARS AGO. you’re gonna lose a loyal user over this and hopefully unless this gets resolved, This review deters other customers.
Hi Bella - thank you for taking the time to leave a review. In order to be able to afford the resources for the further development of the app, we did indeed switch to a subscription model. This allowed us now to be hard at work at our ambitious roadmap!
We completely understand your frustration. Could you please email me directly? I can help you out so that you can keep using all of the features that were available to you before as a PRO user :) email@example.com (make sure to type .co and not .com!)
Used to love this app. However, while in the middle of a big project - the app no longer open for me. I just recently updated to iOS 11 because it said it was compatible, but now I can’t get the app to open - so I’m stuck having to start over. Very disappointed considering I’m paying for an annual subscription and was only able to use it for 3 months. And even then, the app would crash a lot in the middle of projects. Had to switch over to photoshop to try to continue with my big project due soon. Though, I’d much rather use this app. Or I would have at least used to.
Oh, and I tried emailing support, but I got a message saying that there was an error trying to send my message. To try again. So I can’t even contact anyone about these issues.
Hi, can you please email me directly? I will sort this out for you immediately.
My email is firstname.lastname@example.org (make sure to type .co not .com)
- MuseWorks, Inc.
- 104.9 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Hebrew, Indonesian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 MuseWorks, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- DesignLab Pro Monthly $5.99
- DesignLab Pro Annual $35.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.