Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Created by designers, for designers - DesignNote is the perfect tool for showing clients and colleagues your creations. Users can place their designs on a virtual workspace and make precise notes according to direct feedback. The annotated design can then be saved or emailed along with the comments in an easy to follow list for future reference. Ideal for design presentations or even for clients to allow them to quickly and effectively list their alterations before emailing them straight back to the designer.
- Perfect for designers, clients and anyone needing visual feedback
- Easily pin-point comments and mark-up drafts
- Includes version back-ups when Saving and Loading
- Instantly email the image along with bulleted comments in plain text
- Clean, attractive and intuitive interface
- Airprint support for OS4.2
- Support for video out
- An ideal way to showcase your work on the iPad
For an app that touts itself as a "design" note for presenting markup or annotated drafts to clients, the developers missed the mark. The icons are horrid and the UX is counterintuitive. Believe it or not, there's even a "Pro" version via in-app upgrade for professional agencies to present clients with customized splash screen and footer. I think not! Get the basic version right, and make it look more pro before asking for more money to go Pro!
- Category: Productivity
- Released: Nov 21, 2010
- Version: 1
- Size: 1.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Andrew Empson
- © 2010 AlphaSprite Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- DesignNote Pro$9.99