Whether you're on the road or just in the conference room, the Desk app will help you stay on top of customer issues, collaborate with your team, and track and respond to cases. It's that easy and it's always safe and secure.
Use this completely redesigned Desk native app from your iPhone or iPad and never lose touch with your customers, even when you’re on the go.
• Free app synced to your Desk site
• Compatible with iPhone and iPad
• View all of your customer inquiries
• Check in on your support queues
• Reply and resolve customer requests
• Search for cases, companies or customers
• Swipe to resolve cases
• Add internal notes for only colleagues to see
• Add quick replies and actions (called macros) to cases
• Set case status and priority
• Assign cases to agents and groups
• Detailed customer information
• Push notifications alert you about new cases
- bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Good for basic ticket management, but lacking key features
Works ok for basic tasks such as replying and moving tickets around, but that's about it.
Our company has over 1000 labels and swiping down through most of them to find that one label is a major pain. Is there any chance we could get a search option for labels to speed that up?
Also, I have yet to find a way to merge tickets. Will that be added in a future release or am I missing the option somewhere?
Tons of identical notifications
Can someone ever fix this bug of receiving multiple sane pieces of notifications at one time? Only one is quite enough, please. It sent 2 duplicated ones at first, now it's getting worse up to SIX. If not for the reason of work, I must have deleted this app.
The recent update has been a very good improvement in many ways. Look and feel has been much improved and it seems stable from what I can tell so far. Two things I would really like to see is advanced search options as well as to be able to change customers and merge cases. Once these features become available on the app then it would be 5 stars as it then would be fully mobile without having to go back to the desktop version for certain tasks. Keep up the good work and I hope further updates are in the makings.
Update May1st of 2016:
I was a little fast with my previous endorsement for the recent update. While I still like of it, I have experienced too many times when I have to close and reopen the app to actually load the content. It gets hung up often and requires closing and reopen. Still ok but not as good as it could be.
Update - April 2017
I am missing further updates to the app. Improvements are coming too slow.
Things such as being able to changing a customer/company, advanced search, etc are still missing and I'm hoping that there will be more focus on improving the app experience/functionality soon. Most people are on the go and rely on apps. Please make it a priority.
- 36.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 by Salesforce.com Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.