Desktop Browser for the Social Network Free
By Kain Walker
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Looking for a way to access the full desktop version of Facebook homepage? You can do so with Desktop Browser for Facebook Free.
While the mobile Facebook app/homepage is good enough for most daily uses, there are times when you are often served better with the full desktop version.
• Desktop version has more features, especially the newly released ones.
• Desktop version shows you all important information on a single page, ones that require going over several different screens on mobile version.
• You might want to check how your own timeline page looks after the latest photo uploads, postings, and updates.
• Many detailed configuration options can only be accessed through the desktop version.
The app provides you a toggle button that let's you conveniently switch between the desktop and mobile version of the website.
In addition, it also allows you to customize how the colors of some features of the Facebook web page appears to you within the app. For example, you can change colors of the main banner bar, or font color for comments. (This modification only affects what you see within the app. It does not change how the webpage looks using different software.)
Download the Desktop Browser for Facebook Free, and enjoy having access to the full desktop version of Facebook at your finger tip, anywhere, anytime, just when you need it.
Universal app, works on iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch.
Fully supports 4-inch display of iPhone 5.
What's New in Version 2.0
Changes in icon and wordings.
Facebook For Desktop
It crashes a lot, when you are in the middle of sth is suddenly crashes. Especially when answering a comment.
Switches back to mobile mode when you change pages. Facebook app already does mobile for me ;)
This app is a joke!
Only lets you go on Facebook! What a hunk of junk!
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Oct 01, 2014
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 2.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Kain Walker
- © 2015 Kain Walker
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.