Meet the hilarious and absolutely despicable bear!
- Get ready to beat up the most annoying bear you’ll ever meet. Rag doll physics + tons of weapons = PURE FUN
- If you thought Yogi was annoying you haven’t met Despicable Bear yet. People just can’t resist beating him up & neither will you.
- Ever wanted to beat up a bear and live to tell the tale? Now’s your chance. Complete with rag doll physics and loads and loads of weapons for you to choose from.
- Your new Voodoo doll you can abuse and relive your stress levels. Awesome rag-doll physics and loads of weapons at your disposal!
MAXIMUM DESPICABLE BEAR MODE ON!
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
In our game we have the following subscription options:
1. Weekly Diamond Membership offers weekly subscription for $7.99 after 3-day free trial. It gives use 10 exclusive elements, 1000 coins and 50 gems on a daily basis. Also, it removes all annoying pop-ups and banner ads.
2. Monthly Diamond Membership offers monthly subscription for $19.99. It gives use 10 exclusive elements, 1000 coins and 50 gems on a daily basis. Also, it removes all annoying pop-ups and banner ads.
3. Yearly Diamond Membership offers yearly subscription for $99.99. It gives use 10 exclusive elements, 1000 coins and 50 gems on a daily basis. Also, it removes all annoying pop-ups and banner ads.
End of trial and subscription renewal
This price is for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Canceling trial or subscription
You can turn off the auto-renew for the subscription whenever you want to through iTunes.
When your current trial/subscription period expires, you will be unsubscribed.
The current active subscription period can not be canceled.
After your subscription expires, you will no longer be able to use elements offered in your chosen Subscription Option.
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact us at email@example.com
We are ready to make your game experience even greater! Bugs are fixed and game performance is optimized. Enjoy!
Our team reads all reviews and always tries to make the game better. Please leave us some feedback if you love what we do and feel free to suggest any improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
It’s decent. You can kinda get by without paying real money, but barely. Paying $5 for blood is ridiculous, though. I don’t even know how much a diamond membership is. It doesn’t actually relieve stress, or satisfy me at all to kill this bear. Apparently he talks, but I don’t play with volume on so I really don’t have a reason to kill him other than there is nothing else to do. I also think the prices of the weapons you can get are too high. I looked in the “super hero” section and saw the magic cards, which clearly was representing Gambit. I was like “Cool! I want these!” But when I looked at the price, it was 3,000 coins! I mean, these cards are magic so idk if it’s actually a DC character like Zatana, but whatever. Honestly, either one. But that’s beside the point. Also, all the things you buy with diamonds are too expensive. The only way to get them without paying is the ticket spin or whatever it’s called and you don’t get enough from that to buy too much. AND ANOTHER THING, can you make the amount of coins you get from killing the bear at least 100? Saving up for the expensive cool stuff(like the magic cards) is super hard and tedious when you can get as little as 24 coins when you kill that stupid bear. I hope you really consider it. Also, can you make the stuff you buy cheaper? Like, maybe half the price it currently is? Thanks for reading(if you read this review).
Could be a lot better
In this game you kill a stuffed bear. Exciting huh? Well you can get upgrades but they’re costly. The cost gets driven down by the ticket wheel. However the ticket wheel takes forever, they should just make it you open the ticket and it shows your prize. However some of the items require you to pay real money to buy either the item or a diamond membership which is retarded. I’m not shelling out 4 dollars for an item to kill a stuffed bear when I already have a bunch of items. Some of the items you have to swing around with your thumb like the plasma sword (lightsaber). It would be more convenient if you could just hold the thing and use it more realistically instead of swinging them in a 360 motion. Finally you get rewarded a certain number of coins each time you kill the bear but it always goes down unless you click out of the app and delete it from the multitasking window. Then the most you can get is around 90 coins. No real logic, they just want you to watch commercials.
The game seemed pretty good but didn’t try it long. It’s $5 if u want to turn bloood on and 7.99 a month to have adds turned off and get extra bonus’s everyday, like gems, coins and other stuff. REALLY? This game is gonna cost u more than a 60 dollar console game what weee these devs thinking. This game ain’t worth more than 15 maybe 20. I’m sure some dumbos paid for it. A similar game you can get for cheaper is Little Inferno for one easy payment of $10. Plus paying extra money for rewards feels like cheating, it’s not but I’d rather just pay a one time fee of 10-20$ for this game and earn all of my equipment end weapons. TherEs no satisfaction in buying them. Not saying these devs or other devs don’t deserve money. I usually try to spend at least 10 or more if the game is good, like maybe a starter pack or the no ads options. some go too far with the tree for $$$, especially this one. A MONTHY FEE? I almost fell off my chair. I’ll be sure to stay away from this developers games.
- Playgendary GmbH
- 197.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor
- Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Playgendary
- In-App Purchases
- Diamond Membership (1 week) $7.99
- M134 Minigun $0.99
- Nuclear bomb $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.