Despicable Me: Minion Rush
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Experience the brand-new Despicable Me: Minion Rush! Gru’s loyal, yellow, mischievous Minions are ready for their tastiest challenge yet: Collecting exotic fruits to make yummy jelly! Jump, roll, dodge and scramble against others in fun, fast-paced missions.
ALL THE FUN AND ANTICS OF DESPICABLE ME
• Enjoy unpredictably hilarious Minion moments
• Perform despicable acts through hundreds of missions
• Run through iconic locations that are full of surprises, secrets and tricky obstacles: Gru’s Lab, Gru’s Residential Area, El Macho’s Lair, Minion Beach and Super Silly Fun Land from Despicable Me
• Customize your Minion with unique costumes, weapons, and power-ups
• Battle Vector, El Macho, the Villaintriloquist and all the new villains exclusively created for the game
AN INNOVATIVE AND ORIGINAL GAME
• Encounter secret areas, unique boss fights and amazing power-ups
• Experience custom animation and voice-overs, and state-of-the-art 3D graphics
• Enjoy multiple dynamic camera angles
• Engage in various bonus gameplay modes:
→ Destroy things as Mega Minion
→ Collect bananas while riding the Fluffy Unicorn
→ Hang on to Gru’s Rocket for the ride of your life
→ Unlock a new Power-Up and get ready for a Mission to the Moon!
• Have fun with your friends! See their best scores during your run, send them funny Minion taunts and challenges to show them who’s going to win Minion of the Year!
You can download and play this game for free. Please be informed that it also allows you to play using virtual currency, which can be acquired as you progress through the game, or by deciding to watch certain advertisements, or by paying with real money. This app contains advertising messages. This game also allows social network connectivity in order to play with others, as well as advertising for Gameloft’s products or some third parties. Certain aspects of this game will require the player to connect to the Internet. You can disable in-app purchases by adjusting your device’s settings.
Visit our official site at http://www.gameloft.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/GameloftonTwitter or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers on http://www.youtube.com/Gameloft
Discover our blog at http://glft.co/Gameloft_Official_Blog for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.
What's New in Version 2.6.2
LOVE IS IN THE AIR! Celebrate Valentine’s Day with Despicable Me: Minion Rush and go for a run in Minion Park!
- Help Dr. Nefario organize the Wedding Party for Lucy and Gru: Prepare the cake and collect flowers to make everything perfect for the big day!
- Hop on a skateboard, grind some rails and perform tricks in the new mini-game!
- Cupid Minion costume returns to spread the love!
Rushed and botched Valentines update
The latest update was seriously rushed and botched. Textures were missing and later patched in. The mission did not even work until a later in-game patch was pushed out. Then the timer for the special mission was always wrong so you got jipped at the end because you had no idea when the end was.
The money grab is getting worse, too. Drop rates for the items in the special mission were tiered with the roses dropping at half the rate of the cakes. I assume this was intended to make people spend coins to get the skateboard in order to finish. Plus, the skateboard is literally useless without a costume that extends the time (which again costs coins). Contests are full of cheats (someone literally had a score in the trillions and a multiplier in the millions; tell me that is actually possible)
Add this to the list of unfixed bugs still around from previous patches and it is grating. I have been playing for 13 months now, but I think I hit my saturation point. It is a good game, so it is frustrating to quit on a sour note.
Great fun but not "free"
I love the minions so perhaps I'm a little more lenient with the way the game is set up. Some of the control are hard to use. You swipe left and right to love side to side and swipe up to jump. Sometimes when swiping left or right your minion will jump and then you'll lose the run if you smash into something you were trying to move from. The problem gets worse when it costs you 20 coins to revive the first time. After one revival the coins keep increasing from there - 40, 80, 160, 350, 410 etc. it gets really expensive if you keep buying coins or if you don't it gets almost impossible to complete the level because you won't use your coins to revive yourself past the first 2 revivals. It just gets expensive. I'd rather see a revival always cost 20 coins no matter how many times in a run you revive. It's just a way for the game to make money and I don't approve of that.
Fantastic Fun on an Apple Device
Like the Minions in the movies, this game is cute, adorable, well rendered, and (at times) totally despicable. Things I've learned since playing: Windows 8.1 users are screwed; while you can play entirely for free, if you're incapable of controlling yourself and wanting all the cool costumes and devices, this game gets expensive fast; Minion Rush is a highly enjoyable and addicting game with daily and weekly contests with prizes (in fact, I spend more time on Specialsandcontest than leveling in the Jelly Lab); and finally, there's been complaints about customer care but my experience thus far has been excellent. I love this game. Make sure to read through the game menu and check out the forum too, plenty of hints on the best ways to start playing. 😎
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 10, 2015
- Version: 2.6.2
- Size: 90.3 MB
- Languages: Arabic, English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Ko, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Gameloft
- © 2013 Gameloft. All rights reserved. Despicable Me and related characters are trademarks and copyrights of Universal Studios. Licensed by Universal Studios LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Stack of Tokens$1.99
- Pile of Tokens$4.99
- Crate of Tokens$9.99
- Small Stack of Tokens$0.99
- Mountain of Tokens$19.99
- Golden Banana$4.99
- Truckload of Tokens$14.99
- Cardboard Crate of Tokens$6.99
- Bank Vault of Tokens$49.99