Despicable Me: Minion Rush
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Experience the brand-new Despicable Me: Minion Rush! Gru’s loyal, yellow, mischievous Minions are ready for their tastiest challenge yet: Collecting exotic fruits to make yummy jelly! Jump, roll, dodge and scramble against others in fun, fast-paced missions.
ALL THE FUN AND ANTICS OF DESPICABLE ME
• Enjoy unpredictably hilarious Minion moments
• Perform despicable acts through hundreds of missions
• Run through iconic locations that are full of surprises, secrets and tricky obstacles: Gru’s Lab, Gru’s Residential Area, El Macho’s Lair, Minion Beach and Super Silly Fun Land from Despicable Me
• Customize your Minion with unique costumes, weapons, and power-ups
• Battle Vector, El Macho, the Villaintriloquist and all the new villains exclusively created for the game
AN INNOVATIVE AND ORIGINAL GAME
• Encounter secret areas, unique boss fights and amazing power-ups
• Experience custom animation and voice-overs, and state-of-the-art 3D graphics
• Enjoy multiple dynamic camera angles
• Engage in various bonus gameplay modes:
→ Destroy things as Mega Minion
→ Collect bananas while riding the Fluffy Unicorn
→ Hang on to Gru’s Rocket for the ride of your life
→ Unlock a new Power-Up and get ready for a Mission to the Moon!
• Have fun with your friends! See their best scores during your run, send them funny Minion taunts and challenges to show them who’s going to win Minion of the Year!
You can download and play this game for free. Please be informed that it also allows you to play using virtual currency, which can be acquired as you progress through the game, or by deciding to watch certain advertisements, or by paying with real money. This app contains advertising messages. This game also allows social network connectivity in order to play with others, as well as advertising for Gameloft’s products or some third parties. Certain aspects of this game will require the player to connect to the Internet. You can disable in-app purchases by adjusting your device’s settings.
Visit our official site at http://www.gameloft.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/GameloftonTwitter or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers on http://www.youtube.com/Gameloft
Discover our blog at http://glft.co/Gameloft_Official_Blog for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.
What's New in Version 2.7.1
WELCOME CARL to Minion Rush! He is now a permanent runner option in the game.
Choose between Dave and Carl to run in Eduardo's spectacular Mexican abode! Discover the secret areas inside his house, all atop a rocky mountain! Crash Eduardo's Party and be mischievous for April Fools' Day while helping Dr. Nefario set up the seasonal event! Do tricks with a BMX bike on the canyon!
- New BMX Bike Mini-Game
- Play in Eduardo's House, the newest location
- New seasonal Event for April Fools' Day
It's the best game but it is a little to hard by probably a lot of other opinions and I don't know if people would want to play any more because of that. I think that the people that made the game should probably fix that up fast so they can get better reviews. I give it a 3 because of all that. They should make it a little easier for little kids. Also when it is hard to play it. Takes up a lot of battery and the person might not be able to play so long like 5 minutes is all they can play. They might not be able to charge their phone. Also that they might not be able to play any more. So as you can see you should make your app WAY easier for people to play and for little kids so that you can get better ratings for your game and all sorts of other things like that. I have lots of other reasons also but I don't want to say them it would take to long to tell all of those other reasons. That is why I gave you might vote of a 3. Thank you if you fix it and if not fix it soon please.
Love the game but...,,.
I love this game and play it all the time. I love the special missions. But I hate the new up date that ends the game after you reach the goal. This way there's no challenging friends to beat their score or have them beat yours because both will end with the same score because it cuts off right when you reach the goal. I also don't like that you can't get tokens after you reach the goal. Before if you reached the goal you got tokens and if you kept running you got more tokens. Now it just cuts off and you get nothing for reaching your goal. Also there needs to be different challenges as you open more areas. I hate how every new area has the same challenges as all the previous areas and levels you just have to run more KM, collect more bananas, stars blah blah blah you get the point. It should be as you open new areas and get higher up in the levels you have different challenges and they should be more challenging not more of the same.
I love this game! Having said that I must admit there are some things that have changed from the inception of this game I am NOT fond of. The original version collecting the bananas was an important aspect of the game because you could use them to buy power ups or different costumes, now unless it's the object of the level accumulating bananas is almost pointless. Occasionally they'll have a special where you can purchase things with the bananas, but they are few and far between. I do like the many new levels and areas that have been created and the special missions they've created, but you still need tokens to purchase power ups and costumes. You can wait forever to accumulate tokens to advance, but if you're really into the game you're going to have to pay to play.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Mar 25, 2015
- Version: 2.7.1
- Size: 97.2 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Gameloft
- © 2013 Gameloft. All rights reserved. Despicable Me and related characters are trademarks and copyrights of Universal Studios. Licensed by Universal Studios LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Stack of Tokens$1.99
- Pile of Tokens$4.99
- Crate of Tokens$9.99
- Mountain of Tokens$19.99
- Small Stack of Tokens$0.99
- Golden Banana$4.99
- Truckload of Tokens$14.99
- Bank Vault of Tokens$49.99
- Little Pile of Tokens$3.99