Despicable Me: Minion Rush
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Experience the brand-new Despicable Me: Minion Rush! Gru’s loyal, yellow, mischievous Minions are ready for their tastiest challenge yet: Collecting exotic fruits to make yummy jelly! Jump, roll, dodge and scramble against others in fun, fast-paced missions.
ALL THE FUN AND ANTICS OF DESPICABLE ME
• Enjoy unpredictably hilarious Minion moments
• Perform despicable acts through hundreds of missions
• Run through iconic locations that are full of surprises, secrets and tricky obstacles: Gru’s Lab, Gru’s Residential Area, El Macho’s Lair, Minion Beach and Super Silly Fun Land from Despicable Me
• Customize your Minion with unique costumes, weapons, and power-ups
• Battle Vector, El Macho, the Villaintriloquist and all the new villains exclusively created for the game
AN INNOVATIVE AND ORIGINAL GAME
• Encounter secret areas, unique boss fights and amazing power-ups
• Experience custom animation and voice-overs, and state-of-the-art 3D graphics
• Enjoy multiple dynamic camera angles
• Engage in various bonus gameplay modes:
→ Destroy things as Mega Minion
→ Collect bananas while riding the Fluffy Unicorn
→ Hang on to Gru’s Rocket for the ride of your life
→ Unlock a new Power-Up and get ready for a Mission to the Moon!
• Have fun with your friends! See their best scores during your run, send them funny Minion taunts and challenges to show them who’s going to win Minion of the Year!
You can download and play this game for free. Please be informed that it also allows you to play using virtual currency, which can be acquired as you progress through the game, or by deciding to watch certain advertisements, or by paying with real money. This app contains advertising messages. This game also allows social network connectivity in order to play with others, as well as advertising for Gameloft’s products or some third parties. Certain aspects of this game will require the player to connect to the Internet. You can disable in-app purchases by adjusting your device’s settings.
Visit our official site at http://www.gameloft.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/GameloftonTwitter or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers on http://www.youtube.com/Gameloft
Discover our blog at http://glft.co/Gameloft_Official_Blog for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.
End User License Agreement : http://www.gameloft.com/eula/
What's New in Version 2.8.2
SPRING HAS SPRUNG, so make a clean sweep of this new event!
- Give a big welcome to Jerry!
- Jerry’s skills allow him to use Power-Ups longer than other Minions.
- Collect Flowers, Umbrellas & Butterflies for fresh rewards.
- Watch a hilarious new video starring Jerry.
- Keep Jerry afloat as he drifts across the sky.
MORE COOL STUFF
- Complete sub-objectives for each Milestone to earn Perks or Tokens.
Love it but it used to be better 🍌😙😙
I recently re downloaded minion rush, and I hadn't played for a long time. Everything was going great , and the app was really fun. I did notice that it lagged a little bit, but what free game doesn't lag just a tiny bit? It was absolutely nothing I couldn't deal with. My brother has the game on my mom's phone, with an old software and I like that one WAY better . With the old version you could pay in bananas or Grew money for tracks but now you can't. You have to go threw and unlock everything. I guess some people complained about having to pay for some stuff they would rather be using for power ups, but now it's almost impossible to get all the tracks. Also the tracks are in an order now and it's kind of Annoying because I don't get to use the tracks I want to play. But all apps change over the years and over all I think this app is great and very fun 🍌🍌🍌
Ok but glitches are frustrating
I have been playing this game for over a year now. Got used to the new changes but the glitches are frustrating. Not a fan of the glitches while running 90% it causes an in game crash. Especially with the daily log in bonus. I pop in on this game at least 2 or three times a day. Actually had a silly goal to see if I could log on for a year straight. Got to 285 days then all of a sudden the daily login stopped showing up for a few days and when it did it started me out at day 1 again. that kinda sucked. And it continues to do it to me. Luckily I no longer have a silly goal because this glitch would drive me crazy. Other than that I love the graphics and the sounds...its pretty fun
Best FTP Game
As far as free to play games go, this is right at the top of the list. They clearly put a lot of effort and detail in to making it. The graphics are pretty good and the gameplay is smooth. I've been playing for months and still have not encountered any bugs. One of my favorite aspect of this game is even though you can pay for items, you don't have to. My account has over $250 worth of tokens minions and of course, BA-NA-NASSS! And I have not spent a single cent on this game. Very addicting and lots of fun!
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 18, 2015
- Version: 2.8.2
- Size: 96.4 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Gameloft
- © 2013 Gameloft. All rights reserved. Despicable Me and related characters are trademarks and copyrights of Universal Studios. Licensed by Universal Studios LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Stack of Tokens$1.99
- Pile of Tokens$4.99
- Crate of Tokens$9.99
- Mountain of Tokens$19.99
- Small Stack of Tokens$0.99
- Golden Banana$4.99
- Truckload of Tokens$14.99
- Bank Vault of Tokens$49.99
- Little Pile of Tokens$3.99