OVER 900 MILLION PLAYERS HAVE FELT THE MINION RUSH. NOW IT’S YOUR TURN TO JOIN THIS MEMORABLY DESPICABLE ADVENTURE!
Strap on your running shoes and join the award-winning, fan-favourite runner, Minion Rush. Enter Gru's Lair, discover its many mysterious rooms, and take on manic missions around the world. Along the way, your Minions will jump, roll and dodge obstacles while unlocking a collection of cool Minion costumes.
RUN WITH YOUR FAVOURITE MINIONS
• Begin your run as the beloved Minion Dave and race through exciting, fast-paced missions.
• As you collect more Costume Cards, unlock other running Minions such as Carl, Jerry and Mel.
• Discover and navigate different themed Rooms, each leading to unique, fun runner missions or game events.
• Complete each Room’s missions to unlock prizes and uncover more fun Rooms to run through.
AMAZING COSTUMES TO COLLECT
• Unlock dozens of cool and unique Minion costumes, with new ones added regularly.
• Collect Costume Cards as you run to unlock disguises such as the Surfer, Ninja, Lucy and many more.
• Each Costume has special skills, power-ups, and a dash of style to help your Minion accomplish their despicable missions.
• Run across stunning 3D game environments inspired by locations from the Despicable Me movies. Feel the rush as your Minions dash through Bratt's Lair, the Anti-Villain League, Egyptian Pyramids and many more.
Don't Forget: Minion Rush is the only mobile runner game packed with ALL THE FUN OF THE DESPICABLE ME MOVIES!
You can download and play this game for free. Please be informed that it also allows you to play using virtual currency, which can be acquired as you progress through the game, or by deciding to watch certain advertisements, or by paying with real money. In-app purchases range from £0.79 to £39.99. You can disable in-app purchases by adjusting your device’s settings.
Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
An additional download of 50 to 150 MB is required to play this game. Please note the size of this required download may change without notice.
The game requires an Internet connection (3G or Wi-Fi) for download and updates, and other features including playing with friends, making in-app purchases and watching advertisements.
Certain aspects of this game, such as collaborating with, playing against or sharing in-game items with other players will require the player to connect to a social network like Facebook or Game Center. Please note this connection is never compulsory to progress through the game. These features may be disabled in certain countries.
This game may contain third-party advertisements that will redirect you to a third-party site. You can disable your device’s ad identifier being used for interest-based advertising in the settings menu of your device. This option can be found in Settings -> Privacy -> Advertising.
Find out more about the game on the official site -- http://www.minionrush.com/
Follow us on Facebook at http://gmlft.co/MinionRush_FB and on Instagram at http://gmlft.co/MinionRush_IN
Check out our videos and game trailers on http://gmlft.co/MinionRush_YT
Visit our official site at http://gmlft.co/website_EN
Check out the new blog at http://gmlft.co/central
Don't forget to follow us on social media:
End-User License Agreement: http://www.gameloft.com/en-gb/eula
MERRY CHRISTMAS! Celebrate the season with more Missions for your Minions.
- Bratt’s back and spreading bad gifts. We gotta get rid of ‘em NOW in a new Special Mission!
- Run through a delightfully decorated Christmas Lab to collect Bratt Pack, Floppy Disk and Trouble Gum collectibles.
- Look for a second Special Mission coming around New Year’s, and take the battle to Bratt.
DON YOUR NEW APPAREL
- Treat yourself to an early Christmas present with the new CODER Costume!
Minor bugs fixed.
Ratings and Reviews
Costumes and special events are waiting for you.
Deleting Minion rush as result of the new 5 year celebration update
I am deleting this game because of the new update as well, I loved this game. It’s the only game on my whole phone I play & all the other games are for my kids. I have had this app. religiously for the past 5 years & now I am ready to move on as my progress, time & energy put into this game has been completely destroyed & I don’t feel like wasting anymore of my life’s precious time on this game. I had wanted to go on and play a few games of minion rush this week & it’s just not even appealing to me anymore. Also for those of you who like to spend your hard earned cash on games to be able to have certain things, I’m sorry that the creators of minion rush basically thought it was okay to rob anyone who payed for anything through this game. I understand updates and all but to completely destroy someone’s game work and steal the money they’ve spent to have some of the things they have been able to have that they no longer have anymore is stealing (this was bringing money into the “games pocket” (time for me to find a new game or just not play one anymore.) I’m not suing myself personally because I didn’t spend any of my own money on the game, but those of you who actually did have a law suit if you want one just putting that out there. Good Day Minion Rush!
Not sure how Gameloft thought this supposed update was gonna go over. Basically they just started all players over from day one. Never mind that players have spent money and time playing this game and leveling up their minions. Why even have the game if you don’t want users to be successful at it. You basically stripped players of their progress and achievements. I don’t even know what is going on in this new version or what I am even supposed to be working towards with the costumes and cards and nothing is explained. You can’t upgrade individual power ups unless they are attached to a costume, so powerups that appear during play are total worthless as they literally last 3 seconds and do not help you engage with anything. Ninety-nine percent of the time they appear during an empty stretch of run without any obstacles, in which you have not gained any defensive advantage since they time out before you get to the obstacles. Also, you win things from the pods, but there isn’t a place to see all the gifts. I have three revives at the moment, but yet none of them seem to appear after I crash in the game.
This is totally ridiculous.
Developer Response ,
Hello! Please notice you haven’t lost past progress but it has been converted into new items. First, finish the new tutorial and reach Agent Rank 1. Now, play any mission or return to any Room. A pop-up will appear giving you the possibility to convert your past items into more useful ones from now on. If you need help, contact our Customer Care from the in-game button. Moreover, did you have a look on our Social Media pages and Forums (reach them via the in-game button)? We created a lot of guides about the new update features and mechanics that can be useful. Thank you!
Costumes and special events are waiting for you.
- 318.1 MB
- Requires iOS 7.1.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- English, Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2013 Gameloft. All rights reserved. Despicable Me and related characters are trademarks and copyrights of Universal Studios. Licensed by Universal Studios LLC. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Stack of Tokens $1.99
- Pile of Tokens Game Pack $4.99
- Crate of Tokens Game Pack $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.