OVER 900 MILLION PLAYERS HAVE FELT THE MINION RUSH. NOW IT’S YOUR TURN TO JOIN THIS MEMORABLY DESPICABLE ADVENTURE!
Strap on your running shoes and join the award-winning, fan-favorite runner, Minion Rush. Enter Gru's Lair, discover its many mysterious rooms, and take on manic missions around the world. Along the way, your Minions will jump, roll and dodge obstacles while unlocking a collection of cool Minion costumes.
RUN WITH YOUR FAVORITE MINIONS
• Begin your run as the beloved Minion Dave and race through exciting, fast-paced missions.
• As you collect more Costume Cards, unlock other running Minions such as Carl, Jerry and Mel.
• Discover and navigate different themed Rooms, each leading to unique, fun runner missions or game events.
• Complete each Room’s missions to unlock prizes and uncover more fun Rooms to run through.
AMAZING COSTUMES TO COLLECT
• Unlock dozens of cool and unique Minion costumes, with new ones added regularly.
• Collect Costume Cards as you run to unlock disguises such as the Surfer, Ninja, Lucy and many more.
• Each Costume has special skills, power-ups, and a dash of style to help your Minion accomplish their despicable missions.
• Run across stunning 3D game environments inspired by locations from the Despicable Me movies. Feel the rush as your Minions dash through Bratt's Lair, the Anti-Villain League, Egyptian Pyramids and many more.
Don't Forget: Minion Rush is the only mobile runner game packed with ALL THE FUN OF THE DESPICABLE ME MOVIES!
You can download and play this game for free. Please be informed that it also allows you to play using virtual currency, which can be acquired as you progress through the game, or by deciding to watch certain advertisements, or by paying with real money. Purchases of virtual currency using real money are performed using a credit card, or other form of payment associated with your account, when you input your iTunes account password. You will not be asked to re-enter your credit card number or PIN. Once your iTunes account password is entered, your account will allow in-app purchases for 15 minutes. To restrict or disable in-app purchases, you can change the settings on your device.
This game contains advertising for Gameloft’s products or some third parties which will redirect you to a third-party site. You can disable your device’s ad identifier being used for interest-based advertising in the settings menu of your device. This option can be found in Settings -> Privacy -> Advertising.
Certain aspects of this game will require the player to connect to the Internet.
Find out more about the game on the official site -- http://www.minionrush.com/
Follow us on Facebook at http://gmlft.co/MinionRush_FB and on Instagram at http://gmlft.co/MinionRush_IN
Check out our videos and game trailers on http://gmlft.co/MinionRush_YT
Visit our official site at http://gmlft.co/website_EN
Check out the new blog at http://gmlft.co/central
Don't forget to follow us on social media:
End-User License Agreement: http://www.gameloft.com/en/eula
Launch into the Chinese New Year with a new Minion Rush update loaded with characters and more from the Despicable Me movies.
SPECIAL MISSION #1
- Villains are stirring up trouble by trying to hypnotize everyone during the Chinese New Year festivities.
- Fight back and light up the night with LANTERN, FIREWORKS and DRAGON MASK collectibles!
- Become a real super-secret agent with the new SPY GRU Costume.
SPECIAL MISSION #2
- Stand tall against Vector’s Shrink Ray in another upcoming mission.
Ratings and Reviews
Deleting Minion rush as result of the new 5 year celebration update
I am deleting this game because of the new update as well, I loved this game. It’s the only game on my whole phone I play & all the other games are for my kids. I have had this app. religiously for the past 5 years & now I am ready to move on as my progress, time & energy put into this game has been completely destroyed & I don’t feel like wasting anymore of my life’s precious time on this game. I had wanted to go on and play a few games of minion rush this week & it’s just not even appealing to me anymore. Also for those of you who like to spend your hard earned cash on games to be able to have certain things, I’m sorry that the creators of minion rush basically thought it was okay to rob anyone who payed for anything through this game. I understand updates and all but to completely destroy someone’s game work and steal the money they’ve spent to have some of the things they have been able to have that they no longer have anymore is stealing (this was bringing money into the “games pocket” (time for me to find a new game or just not play one anymore.) I’m not suing myself personally because I didn’t spend any of my own money on the game, but those of you who actually did have a law suit if you want one just putting that out there. Good Day Minion Rush!
I wish Gameloft would undo the whole new update😡
This game is absolutely awful now that it has been updated. This may be a long paragraph(s) but I’m proving a point. Okay so Gameloft do you ever look at your reviews because your recent reviews have sucked for one apparent reason. Your UPDATE has literally failed every persons expectations. First of all I have just downloaded this app today because earlier I was thinking “Hmmmm maybe I should re-download Minion Rush because it would be a fun game to start playing again. Then about an hour or so ago I go into the App Store and search Minion Rush up. Then I look at the reviews for maybe any exciting things happening in the game, or any events that I maybe missed out on. Then I see about 5+ reviews about how the update sucked and that everyone hates the new game. I downloaded Minion Rush wanting to see what the fuss was about. I go into the app once it downloaded and it immediately said after the video something about “all your old progress will be saved and converted into new cooler coins.” Well game developers should respond to this because it has many reasons why they should undo the update.🤬And also Gameloft just ruined the old and way better version of the game. Thanks for you time. I’m so disappointed😓.
I personally would not get this game. I have it and will probably delete it soon. It won’t just let me run, every time I reach a goal it stops me from continuing! I absolutely do not like that. The missions I go on are worthless! In the past there were missions but they didn’t delay you of the game like they do now. Again, every time I complete a mission, it says “target achieved” and makes me stop my run. I just want to play this game to any extent in which I get to keep running. It also deleted all my progress from the past and I had to restart from level 1! The power ups are horrible, and they only last a short period of time. I would not spend money on this game, because I didn’t. This is an old phone in my family so recent people already paid the money to buy it, I just had to reload it to the cloud. The family member did NOT get their money’s worth and I certainly am not going to wast the time in playing a game that’s not appealing. I’m sorry but this is a BIG lose on the creator of the game, Gameloft. I would not have gotten this if I had known that it had updated. The update is the problem not the game itself. Gameloft needs to delete the upgrade for this to become the appealing fun game it used to be.
- 318.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- English, Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2013 Gameloft. All rights reserved. Despicable Me and related characters are trademarks and copyrights of Universal Studios. Licensed by Universal Studios LLC. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Stack of Tokens $1.99
- Pile of Tokens Game Pack $4.99
- Crate of Tokens Game Pack $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.