Despicable Me: Minion Rush
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
****** JOIN 750 MILLION PLAYERS WORLD-WIDE! *****
Race with the Minions in the award winning and fan favorite endless runner, Despicable Me: Minion Rush! Collect bananas as you jump, roll, dodge and scramble against others in fun-filled, fast-paced missions! Run as Carl, Jerry and Dave, get awesome costumes, play exciting mini-games and explore locations inspired by the Despicable Me movies!
ALL THE FUN OF DESPICABLE ME!
• Run through iconic locations from the movie and discover secret areas
• Enjoy unexpected Minion moments, like becoming a MEGA-MINION and riding the FLUFFY UNICORN or GRU’S ROCKET
• Use hilarious weapons and power-ups while competing with other players in Minion Races
• Battle exclusive villains such as Vector, El Macho and the Villaintriloquist
• Experience original animations, voice-overs and state-of-the-art 3D graphics created just for the game
You can download and play this game for free. Please be informed that it also allows you to play using virtual currency, which can be acquired as you progress through the game, or by deciding to watch certain advertisements, or by paying with real money. Purchases of virtual currency using real money are performed using a credit card, or other form of payment associated with your account, when you input your iTunes account password. You will not be asked to re-enter your credit card number or PIN. Once your iTunes account password is entered, your account will allow in-app purchases for 15 minutes. To restrict or disable in-app purchases, you can change the settings on your device.
This game contains advertising for Gameloft’s products or some third parties which will redirect you to a third-party site. You can disable your device’s ad identifier being used for interest-based advertising in the settings menu of your device. This option can be found in Settings -> Privacy -> Advertising.
Certain aspects of this game will require the player to connect to the Internet.
Visit our official site at http://www.gameloft.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/GameloftonTwitter or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers on http://www.youtube.com/Gameloft
Discover our blog at http://glft.co/Gameloft_Official_Blog for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.
End-User License Agreement: http://www.gameloft.com/eula/?lang=en
What's New in Version 4.1.0
Race into Halloween hijinks in the new Despicable Me: Minion Rush update!
- The Halloween Residential Area is here! Celebrate Halloween and perform more despicable deeds than anyone else!
- Dave is wearing two new Costumes this Halloween season! Get the Bride of Frankenstein and Ghost Costumes.
- Collect all of the spooky Toy Spiders, Toy Skulls and Halloween Candy during the new Special Mission: Haunted Hustle.
- Save the Minions from alien abduction by playing the new UFO mini-game.
- Go live with ReplayKit on iOS 10 and broadcast your despicable game sessions now.
To the creators of Minion Rush: So look, I really think that the creators were smart to make the game, but it uses a lot of data. AND it was updated... But I don't like the new version.
At one point in your run, they all of a sudden change the angle. Why is that?! I'm a bit disappointed in the creators for making "Jelly Mode" it was fun at first, but now you can't play default mode. Now, it's for some reason ALWAYS on Jelly mode. And I don't like it. This just makes it more complicated. Could they not have made Minion Rush 2? This is outraging and VERY irritating. I'm still dissatisfied of the new update. I hope they realize how irritating this is, and that they remove Jelly mode from the game. If they wanted to add Jelly mode, why not STOP being lazy and make minion rush 2. Please consider my idea, and if I offended anyone I apologize, but this is my opinion. Thank you! 🙂
Love game but has issues
So I've been a big fan of this game for years and I love it but there are issues. I've noticed over the years they've changed the angle of how you see the screen. It makes it more challenging but is annoying at the same time. Sometimes the game will pause a brief second while running and I end up losing a life. Another thing is that it eats up a lot of data on the phone...wish there were a way to remedy that. Besides that it's a good game to play. It's nice the game offers more playing choices for those advanced players who get bored quickly but I sometimes miss the basic version.
Use to be such a fun game...
When this game first came out years ago it was a blast, so much fun, but within the last year or so they have changed the game significantly and it's no longer very fun to play. I do like that the creators add content but what I don't like is them changing how the entire game is usually played and how $$$ hungry they have become, the prices in the store have become ridiculous. I HATE that there is only a few levels or times you can play each level before you run out of energy, you used to be able to play as long as you like. Why would you not want people to be able to play your game? Makes no sense.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 17, 2016
- Version: 4.1.0
- Size: 147 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Gameloft
- © 2013 Gameloft. All rights reserved. Despicable Me and related characters are trademarks and copyrights of Universal Studios. Licensed by Universal Studios LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1.6 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes
Top In-App Purchases
- Stack of Tokens$1.99
- Pile of Tokens$4.99
- Crate of Tokens$9.99
- Mountain of Tokens$19.99
- Small Stack of Tokens$0.99
- Truckload of Tokens$14.99
- Golden Banana$4.99
- Bank Vault of Tokens$49.99
- Little Pile of Tokens$3.99