Despicable Me: Minion Rush
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Experience the brand-new Despicable Me: Minion Rush! Gru’s loyal, yellow, mischievous Minions are ready for their tastiest challenge yet: Collecting exotic fruits to make yummy jelly! Jump, roll, dodge and scramble against others in fun, fast-paced missions.
ALL THE FUN AND ANTICS OF DESPICABLE ME
• Enjoy unpredictably hilarious Minion moments
• Perform despicable acts through hundreds of missions
• Run through iconic locations that are full of surprises, secrets and tricky obstacles: Gru’s Lab, Gru’s Residential Area, El Macho’s Lair, Minion Beach and Super Silly Fun Land from Despicable Me
• Customize your Minion with unique costumes, weapons, and power-ups
• Battle Vector, El Macho, the Villaintriloquist and all the new villains exclusively created for the game
AN INNOVATIVE AND ORIGINAL GAME
• Encounter secret areas, unique boss fights and amazing power-ups
• Experience custom animation and voice-overs, and state-of-the-art 3D graphics
• Enjoy multiple dynamic camera angles
• Engage in various bonus gameplay modes:
→ Destroy things as Mega Minion
→ Collect bananas while riding the Fluffy Unicorn
→ Hang on to Gru’s Rocket for the ride of your life
→ Unlock a new Power-Up and get ready for a Mission to the Moon!
• Have fun with your friends! See their best scores during your run, send them funny Minion taunts and challenges to show them who’s going to win Minion of the Year!
You can download and play this game for free. Please be informed that it also allows you to play using virtual currency, which can be acquired as you progress through the game, or by deciding to watch certain advertisements, or by paying with real money. Purchases of virtual currency using real money are performed using a credit card, or other form of payment associated with your account, when you input your iTunes account password. You will not be asked to re-enter your credit card number or PIN. Once your iTunes account password is entered, your account will allow in-app purchases for 15 minutes. To restrict or disable in-app purchases, you can change the settings on your device.
This game contains advertising for Gameloft’s products or some third parties which will redirect you to a third-party site. You can disable your device’s ad identifier being used for interest-based advertising in the settings menu of your device. This option can be found in Settings -> Privacy -> Advertising.
Certain aspects of this game will require the player to connect to the Internet.
Visit our official site at http://www.gameloft.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/GameloftonTwitter or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers on http://www.youtube.com/Gameloft
Discover our blog at http://glft.co/Gameloft_Official_Blog for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.
End-User License Agreement: http://www.gameloft.com/eula/?lang=en
What's New in Version 3.3.0
Join the Horror Night Party and don't miss out on what's new in Minion Races or the Minion Submarine mini-game!
- Complete the Special Mission: Horror Night Party and get the Vampire Minion costume
- When you finish the Special Mission, compete in new leaderboards to win the brand-new Disco Minion costume
- Get your hands on two brand-new gadgets for Minion Races: the Shrink Ray and the Laser Poles
- Now compete in Minion Races set in the Anti-Villain League Submarine
Ups & down sides to secret missions which makes game bite
Has its moments where it's great. I love the secret missions where each day if you're successful in getting gold stars you Get a bonus that helps you go further in the secret missions. What I don't care for is when you're in the final section of the secret mission, you're no longer receiving gold stars to help you acquire the objects you need to acquire. From the minute the mission starts, you get the ability to acquire gold stars, yet the final third of the secret mission doesn't give you those gold stars which bites. Also in the current version, I have points saved up from when I purchased 550 coins & on a mission I used 40 for double jump counter & instead of asking me to use 20 it's asking me to pay .99. Seems it just asks me to pay .99 instead of asking me to use any saved points or coins, whether I previously used any to double up on a mission. Why is it asking me to pay rather than just use my points. There are times when if I choose to buy something & I hit buy, it takes a long time to become successful & if I try multiple times, I'm still finding myself charged for something that didn't successfully go through
A LOT of criticism, but still fun
Although I like the game now, I really proffered the old format. The missions are frustrating, and very often it takes a long time to complete them or to get the item required to finish it. I would love it if you could bring back the old format, maybe you could keep the mission format and give the option to go to the free running style?
I also have some ideas with the mission format. The levels can take forever to complete, and in the item based levels the item can take forever to appear, and most of the time you can't completely finish the level only getting the item once. Maybe with the item centered levels actually center the level around the item, making them appear more often than other items, and with that format you could make the numbers higher on the fruit limits.
The game is also very glitchy, on iPhone the affect of the fart gun doesn't really work, the game freezes a LOT, and the minions clip through things occasionally. If you make the game a little more simple, with the levels less detailed, the game would freeze less (I'm assuming) and the background would distract less from the level itself.
Great game! Just one issue
This game has been a ton of fun. It's so addicting and the minions are so cute. I love all the different fashions and the different abilities enhancement each costume carries. I wish we could buy Gru coins with bananas.
Just one issue idk if the creator could fix. Recently there were many times where my minions comes back from another 'mission' such as going to the moon, fluffy unicorn, and even from the submarine in the AVL, my minion immediately falls down into the pit hole, making me lose and have to start all over again. I think this has to do with the placement of the original objects, such as the objects being placed right before an open area, so when the minion comes back he immediately falls down. I wished this could be changed or fixed, especially when I actually use the submarines during the current challenge. My minion comes back from collecting the witch hats or bats under the water and just ends up falling. Sometimes it's just the first of the three submarines and I end up wasting the chance to use all three. Thank you.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 04, 2015
- Version: 3.3.0
- Size: 89.0 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Gameloft
- © 2013 Gameloft. All rights reserved. Despicable Me and related characters are trademarks and copyrights of Universal Studios. Licensed by Universal Studios LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1.6 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Stack of Tokens$1.99
- Pile of Tokens$4.99
- Crate of Tokens$9.99
- Mountain of Tokens$19.99
- Truckload of Tokens$14.99
- Golden Banana$4.99
- Small Stack of Tokens$0.99
- Bank Vault of Tokens$49.99
- Little Pile of Tokens$3.99