Simple app that lets you resize photos and videos to any size up to 8192 px and 4k respectively, reformat, orient and share them. Informative UI, templates and flexible settings are designed to facilitate these tasks.
● Resize photos and videos
- use presets and manual input in pixels
- resize in 3 different ways: Stretch, Ratio clip and Ratio fit
- use orientation detection to resize to natural size
- batch resize
- anamorphic de-squeeze
● Reformat photos
- use PNG, JPEG, TIFF formats
- set JPEG compression quality
- use format auto-detection
- set photo DPI
● Reformat videos
- use MP4, QuickTime(MOV), M4V
- use format auto-detection
- set video bitrate
- use collection of built-in templates
- preview photos or play videos on Main and Result screens (long press photo/video to preview it)
- save and share via Instagram, Mail, Facebook, Message, etc
- set custom base name for all shared photos and videos
PRO Version features (in-App Purchase):
● Resize photos and videos in percent and aspect ratios
● Edit photos and videos
- flip and rotate
- set Fill Color for Ratio fit mode
- update position for Ratio fit and Ratio clip modes
● Create and Modify templates
Device specific max pixel size for photo | video:
* iPhone 5 and lower - 4096x4096 | 1920x1080 (1080p)
* iPhone 5s and newer - 8192x8192 | 3840x2160 (2160p)
Contact us by Email email@example.com
Follow us on Twitter and Facebook @desqueeze
Visit our Website: http://desqueeze.com
- Added support for new iPhones
- Minor improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Having gone from an iphone 4s straight to an iPhone 7 plus I
had many older photos that didn't fit the screen properly hundreds of them and I just didn't have the time to resize them one by one but this app solved my problem I was able to resize over 900 pictures in minutes to properly fit the new screen now I can enjoy my older photos all over again this app does what it says it will do and I highly recommend it.
Not correct specs for recent iPhones
Basically useful but: Older iPhones created 8MP images of 3264x2448. Later iPhones create 12MPimages of 4032x3024. Currently, if you select a stretch for an anamorphic lens like the Moondog, this app DESAMPLES the image down to iPhone 6 spec and then stretches it. So, on an iPhone 8, desqueezing a 1.33 anamorphic image results in 4341x2448 instead of the correct 5363x3024. Lame.
This app defaults to iPhone 6 resolution as a starting point for any image, rather than using an imported image’s actual size. For iPhone 6s/7/8/X images this results in a 50% loss of data unless you manually reset the starting numbers every time. Again, lame. Developer responded basically with “too bad”, so my rating remains at 1 star.
There is no data loss, you just need enter desired size 5363x3024 once and it will be in the app until you change it.
No real competition
The interface takes a little getting used to and there's no iPad optimization*, but if you need to resize photos (especially in batches) this is the app you need.
* The last few revisions have *totally* fixed this issue. This dev listens to customers.
In-App PurchasesSee All
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.