Desqueeze - Batch Photo & Video Resizer
By Khutarshchykau A
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Fast and simple way to batch resize photos and videos to any size up to 8192 px and 4k respectively using large number of settings, presets and methods to get perfect high quality results.
This photo & video resizer allows to set size in pixels, use size presets, set compression format, and resize groups of photos and videos proportionally or with distortion. In addition you can specify photo DPI and video Bitrate via main settings.
Desqueeze has separate settings for photos and videos, so they never interfere with each other when processing together.
Also this photo & video resizer has an ability to select entire album for processing and successfully resizes bulk of items with different orientations.
All processed pictures and videos are automatically saved to app albums in photo library and are available for sharing on results screen even after app reloads.
This photo & video resizer is ideal tool for anamorphic de-squeeze.
Upgrade to Pro version makes Desqueeze more informative and powerful:
* added two size input modes - percent and aspect ratio
* added full-size photo and video viewer/player
* added preview on photo/video settings screens
* added pixel size to each item in list
* batch resize photos and videos
* anamorphic de-squeeze
* manual size input
* size presets
* size swap(rotation)
* photo DPI input
* video Bitrate input
* picture and video orientation detection
* selection of all items in album
* 3 photo formats JPEG, PNG, TIFF and Auto detection
* 3 video formats MP4, QuickTime(MOV), M4V and Auto detection
* 3 resize methods - stretch, ratio clip and ratio fill
* photo and video sharing
Device specific max pixel size for picture | video:
* iPhone 4s and lower - 4096 | 1920x1080 (1080p)
* iPhone 5(s) and newer - 8192 | 3840x2160 (2160p)
What's New in Version 1.1
- Fixed bug that did not allow CMYK images to be processed
- Fixed processing of iCloud photos and videos
- Fixed saving of unsupported photos and videos
- Added in-app upgrade to PRO Version
- Stability and UI improvements
- Minor bug fixes
App has so much potential. I work for a heavy equipment company and I have to take a multitude of images then send those images in a specific order to coworkers.
Here is the issue, when you resize the images and go to pull them up on a PC the app has changed the names of the images to something random like FJGK0169 or VRLU8015. So, when you view these in a folder sorted by name the images are scattered everywhere making them very difficult to locate.
Granted I could just e-mail them to myself but it's less hassle and doesn't take as much time pulling them straight from my device.
Great App. Take some tweaking to understand it but overall, okay. Would like to be able to preview before resize to make sure it's the size I would like.
It's really helpful but I would recommend reading the instructions!
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Dec 05, 2016
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 4.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Khutarshchykau A
- © Desqueeze
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- PRO Version$2.99