Desserts: MyRecipes Daily Indulgence
By Time Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Indulge your dessert cravings with the MyRecipes Daily Indulgence app for iPad. Browse more than 400 decadently delicious dessert recipes from the magazines you love: Cooking Light, Real Simple, Southern Living, Sunset, All You and more. You’ll find cakes, cupcakes, cookies, pies, frozen treats, holiday desserts and low-sugar treats. Plus, you can treat yourself to the “dessert of the day” when you open the app each day. Try not to lick the screen.
The Daily Indulgence dessert app lets you:
- Browse over 400 desserts from magazine brands you love: Cooking Light, Southern Living, Coastal Living, Real Simple, Sunset and All You
- Drool over the photos of every tempting dish
- Celebrate holidays with specialty desserts created for Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Valentine’s Day, Easter and the Fourth of July
- See how to prepare recipes with over 100 how-to videos
- Get practical tips with notes from the Test Kitchens
- View nutrient values for over half of the recipes
- Create shopping lists for the recipes you love
- Save your favorite recipes
- Share recipes via e-mail, Facebook and Twitter
What's New in Version 1.3.2
Minor bug fix
Could be much better
It is fine to have a app for desserts, but why is there no app that simply takes you to the myrecipes site. Really annoying to always have to go through the desserts indulgence app just to get to the all encompassing myrecipes site
Pictures, Recipes are out of this World
Easy and wonderful recipes. These recipes are fast and delicious.
This is a terrible app. Can't sign into my myrecipes account (it would be nice to see my saved recipes in the app), and this app is only desserts! I rarely cook desserts- I wanted to use this app to help with my weekly meal planning. I'm very disappointed. 1 star is being generous.
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: Feb 13, 2014
- Version: 1.3.2
- Size: 195 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: TI Media Solutions Inc.
- © Time Inc. Lifestyle Group 2012
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.