Download the official mobile app of the Detroit Pistons and keep up-to-date with everything Pistons, anytime and anywhere.
Follow the in-game action LIVE and stay informed with the latest breaking news from the Pistons. If you want VIP access to the Pistons, this app is for you!
• Manage your season tickets; mobile-entry tickets, plus easily transfer and track your account activity
• VIP experiences like seat upgrades, VIP warm-ups, post-game shot and more
• Stream Pistons TV telecasts via FOX Sports
• Live radio feed of the game broadcast and in-game updates with Matchup / Stats / Play-by-Play
• Pistons player bios with personal info, action photos and updated team stats and standings
• Video from the Pistons locker room, behind-the-scenes features, plus pre and post-game reactions
• Up-to-the-minute Pistons news and photo galleries from Pistons games and events
• Interactive game schedule, allowing you to buy Pistons tickets from within your app
• Access to Pistons promotions, including tickets, merchandise, concessions and more
• Social media: Aggregated Pistons Twitter timeline and follow everything #Pistons. Sign in with your Twitter account and join the conversation all within your app
• Set your own preferences for in-game and Pistons notifications and provide feedback on the app
• At the game? New Pistons Light Show syncs your phone with the music and video displays while at Little Caesars Arena!
• Updated My Pistons Account to the latest version
Ratings and Reviews
Problem with apple watch
Everything is great on the iphone but the apple watch does not work except the upcoming game on the first page (and sometimes doesn't). No way to go on the schedule, roster or standings pages. Is there something to set on the iphone to get it work properly on the watch?
Aside from the fact that if you want parking info it's still showing details for the Palace, it's pretty irritating that if you try to download individual games to your calendar, it dumps the entire schedule, home and away. A bit unnecessary or just poorly built. Either way, it's a very disappointing app.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.