By Jason Loewy
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Just created an update to your own app and ready to market it to the world? Wait a second, one more annoying last step. Don’t forget to take all the screen shots you’ll need and then manually placing them in iOs marketing image frames, well not anymore!
Dev Frames was created to remove the hassle of manually having to frame all of your apps screenshots before placing them in your various media outlets. Never again be burdened with aligning things in image editing applications when all you want to do is post a device framed image to your social media page.
--Dev Frames allows for--
• A number of iOs styles to choose from
• Image re-alignment and resizing features
• Email and save your final product straight from the app
What's New in Version 2.1
• Allow panning for moving around images onto of device images
• Various bug fixes and UI updates
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Apr 22, 2015
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 14.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Jason Loewy
- © 2013
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.