This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Devastator is a highly-polished arcade twin-stick shooter from Radiangames, creator of Inferno 2, JoyJoy, Super Crossfighter, and more. If you're looking for a leisurely action game, look elsewhere. Devastator is one of the most intense and difficult twin-stick shooters to grace the iPhone and iPad.
* Blast your way through 50 unique waves each with customized level layouts.
* Use your reflexes and wits to obliterate 12 devious enemy types.
* Conquer 3 difficulty levels, though don't feel too bad if you can't beat the unlockable Elite difficulty.
* Dazzling graphics and an pulse-pounding soundtrack intensify the action!
* Use 5 powerups and 4 selectable abilities to provide a boost at just right time.
* Smooth and customizable touch screen controls, and full MFi gamepad support as well!
* Compete to be the best in the 4 Game Center leaderboards.
* Track your progress with 12 Game Center achievements.
What's New in Version 1.01
Big control and difficulty fixes/tweaks:
* Hardcore mode now continues on the correct wave
* Player ship moves about 10% faster
* Added new options for player ship acceleration and floating virtual stick option
* Fixed achievements not reporting on many devices
* Fixed main menu showing wrong extra life score
* Fixed timed leaderboards not working
* More bonus score per extra life when finishing the game
* Increased default ship acceleration and stick sensitivity slightly
* Increased auto-fire aim speed slightly
Close to being great
Nice visuals and smooth graphics make this a solid overhead shooter. The limitation of 3 lives and restarting a level, with all enemies respawning, every time you die really takes away from any fun you would otherwise have playing the game. The music is also very bland for a shooter of this type, and other than the default smart bomb the collaborator power ups are useless. Still recommend it for fans of twin stick games, it’s worth the money!
THE FIX FIXED IT
This is MUCH better controlling after the Sept update. radiangames (one guy?) pays attention to what us fans say. Thank you! (INFERNO 2 is still my favorite)
I just pay for it and it won't let me download it.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 28, 2015
- Version: 1.01
- Size: 106 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Luke Schneider
- © 2015 Radiangames
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.