By Developer Express Inc
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Allow users to easily analyze and edit data of any complexity on their iPhone or iPad. Unlimited master-detail drill down, customizable list or detail forms, integrated native iOS maps, interactive charts, data sorting, grouping, filtering and text search functionality – everything is made available via an intuitive interface.
The DevExpress DataExplorer provides a unique way of building native iOS data-driven applications without having to write a single line of code. Developers or power users can connect to OData web services and DataExplorer will automatically generate the default UI for all available data tables, their relationships and built-in parameterized queries. The UI editor then allows you to specify each entity’s availability, presentation style and navigation paths to related entities. You can then resize and rename UI elements, predefine default filter conditions, sort order, data grouping and parameter values for functions. Each view additionally provides its own set of customization options.
Onсe the app has been set up, you can share it with anyone else who has the DataExplorer installed. Advanced users can continue adjusting the interface.
Basic Data Presentation Options
• Four types of list views — from single-value lists to fully-customizable tables.
• Record view forms with support for field groups.
• Data visualization via interactive charts.
• Location data display via integrated native iOS maps.
• Tabbed detail views for one-to-many relationships.
• Three different master-detail navigation methods — standard drill-down, side-by-side display and modal screens.
• Image and multi-line text field display.
• Numeric and date-time value formatting.
Data Shaping and Analysis
• Data sorting against an unlimited number of fields.
• Data grouping against an unlimited number of fields.
• Intuitive filter criteria builder.
• Searching records against multiple keywords.
• Optional edit mode in Form Screens where you can modify text, multi-line text, numeric, Boolean, date/time, duration, and enumeration fields.
• Delete entities on the root level or delete entity links in detail lists.
• Add new entities from the entity collection screens - Lists, Maps and Charts.
• Automatic user input validation support for numeric and date-time fields, as well as fields that require a value.
• List, Map or Chart Data Picker screens can be used to set the linked entity or add an existing entity to a detail list.
• Column, Bar, Line and Area types.
• Stacked and 100% stacked multi-series display.
• Customizable chart title, legend, axes and value labels.
• Tap a value to drill down to related data.
• Zooming and panning via touch gestures; interactive scrollbar; on-demand data loading.
• Displays a location on a map when bound to an individual record.
• Displays multiple locations when bound to list data sources.
• Can serve as a master view allowing end-users to select a location and thus refresh the corresponding detail section.
UI Customization Options
• Change view types for any list or record view forms.
• Predefine filter conditions, sort order, grouping and function parameters.
• Interactive splitter and 90 degree UI rotation support for side-by-side views.
• Data table column resizing.
• Data table and data field visibility customization.
• Customizable captions for data table and data fields.
• Support for OData v2-v4 web services, including OData functions (parameterized queries).
• Data lookup functionality. Extend entity types with properties from linked entities and easily display lookup information.
• On-demand asynchronous data loading for fast and fully responsive UI.
• Support for Basic, Digest, and NTLM authentication.
What's New in Version 3.3.2
• Bug fixes and minor improvements.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Sep 07, 2016
- Version: 3.3.2
- Size: 16.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Developer Express Inc
- © 2013 - 2016 Developer Express Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.