Device Doctor - Magic App
By Rnf Technologies
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Device doctor is a complete system utility which helps you monitor your iphone/ipod/ipad.
The app gives you complete information on battery usage, disk usage, work time left, carrier information, WiFi details along with advance information like kernel version, CPU type, UDID among many other useful information about your device.
*Over View of the Device*
- Battery Level display along with the current state - charging/discharging.
- Disk Usage which tells you the free and used space.
- CPU Usage which shows the current usage and the average load in last 5, 15 seconds.
- Device Uptime along with the boot time which shows the date and time when your device was restarted.
- WiFi information
- Cell information which gives detail about the Network IP, Carrier name, etc.
- The amount of usage time left for the following activities : Talk, StandBy, Internet over WiFi, Internet over 3G, Audio, Video, Camera Usage, Application usage.
- You can see the file statistics which contains information about the total number of songs, albums, artists, podcast, Audio-books, composer, genres, playlist, compilations.
- Check how much free/used disk space you have.
- Get to know about the current memory usage : Total Memory, wired memory, active, inactive, free, other.
- Other details like - page size, page ins, page outs, faults, lookups, hits, purgable counts, etc.
- See the detail about all the processes running on the device. It has information like runtime, priority, process name, etc.
- Operating system details like iOS Version, iOS build, Multitasking support, kernel.
- Device information like device type, device ID, model, device name, UDID, etc.
- CPU information like CPU type, GPU Model, BUS frequency, L1 Cache Size, L2 Cache, etc.
- Hardware features like display resolution, pixel density, battery voltage, battery capacity, rear camera, microphone, proximity sensor, etc.
- 3 Step Full cycle charge.
- Reminder when your battery is fully charged.
- Fully Automated : Plug N Play.
For Support : email@example.com
A few issues
I downloaded Device Doctor for my iPod touch 5.1, and found some issues. Under device information, it claims it has a 3.8v, 1030 mAph battery. That is not correct. The iPhone5 has a 3.8v battery, but the iPod touch5 has only a 3.7v battery. Also, I believe that "mAph" is a typo. Milliamperes is abbriviated as "mAh" not mAph. The other two issues are in the sensor section. Your app claims that my device has an ambiant light sensor, and a proximity sensor. This is not true. While both the iPhone5 and the iPod touch4 have ambiant light sensors, the new iPod touch5 does NOT have an ambiant light sensor. Also, as the proximity sensor is used only for turning off the screen for phone calls, and an iPod does not make phone calls, it does not have a proximity sensor. Please address these issues. Thank you for an otherwise great app.
I'm a believer that every phone, iPad and any other device should have a unit service source. This particular unit more than satisfies that need. I recommend it whole heatedly.
Is this a virus?
I downloaded and installed. Go back home and Device Doctor is nowhere to be found.
Looking around, I noticed that one of my folders all the icons inside were just white icons.
I go to settings to uninstall app because this app is nowhere. I click on delete app and asks me if I want uninstall "null". It doesn't state the app name "device doctor", just says null.
I uninstall then go back home and then ALL of my icons was white!!! What the hell? I had to power down and turn on to reset.
Is this a virus....?
Tried to install this app on iPad 4.
- Category: Utilities
- Released: Dec 10, 2012
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 10.8 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: RNF Technologies Pvt Ltd
- © RNF Technologies Pvt Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.