By DEVONtechnologies, LLC
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Information overload — Swamped by paper, emails, notes? Meet DEVONthink — designed to manage and organize all those disparate pieces of information that are so important to your work or studies. As you become more experienced with DEVONthink and its easy, intuitive interface, you will quickly find more exciting ways of using your data.
What DEVONthink Personal does for you:
- DEVONthink stores your documents, scanned papers, notes, bookmarks, etc. in one place. Access live web pages seamlessly from within DEVONthink to review and extract further information.
- Create RTF documents, edit them in full screen, and use smart templates to quickly add pre-styled documents. Clip data from other applications using drag-and-drop, services, or the Dock menu.
- Edit images, cross-reference documents, and annotate PDF documents using standard PDF annotations.
- Search, classify, and show relationships between your documents (automatically and language-independently) with the help of Artificial Intelligence.
- Take all your important documents with you on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with DEVONthink To Go.
- Store and view many file formats including, but not limited to, Microsoft Office, OpenOffice.org, Apple iWork, Skim, Mellel, and all file formats supported by Quicklook.
- Scan your papers with your scan software and file them in your database.
- Search your database also directly from Spotlight.
Based on DEVONsphere®.
What's New in Version 2.9.16
This maintenance release features fixes for PDF annotations and makes indexing and importing of large numbers of files more robust. Sync connections to WebDAV servers, Box.com, and Dropbox are more reliable, too.
Excellent Database Program & Support
I have been using this program along with their Pro Office program for years. I switched from PC to Mac and needed to find programs that were like my PC programs. I started with the DevonNote program and soon upgraded to the DevonThink Personal. After using it for some time, I also purchased the DevonThink Pro Office program. There have been issues along the way, such as the Mac OS being updated but then DevonTechnologies support were right there to respond to my emails and request for help. (A special shout out to Jim Neumann for his troubleshooting skills). Overall, there is no program I’ve seen that can handle the note and document organazition I require.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Oct 21, 2017
- Version: 2.9.16
- Size: 23.1 MB
- Languages: English, French, German
- Seller: DEVONtechnologies, LLC
- © 2001–2016 DEVONtechnologies, LLC
Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor