By Mellowmuse Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
DeVox - Sing, Play and Record with Vocal Canceller and Effects
- Sing or play along to the songs in your iTunes library
- Remove a song's main vocal (instant karaoke tracks!)
- Apply reverb and dynamics compression to the microphone
- Change the pitch of the song without changing it's tempo
- Record unlimited takes of your performances
- Transfer recordings to your Mac or PC
- Add or display saved lyrics for each song
iPhone 3G/3GS/4, iPod touch 2nd gen or later and iPad
Headset with microphone
OS v3.2 or later
If you find some songs aren't showing up in DeVox, set their Artist Name, Album and Song title in iTunes and then re-sync
What's New in Version 1.5
New style flexible song browser.
Loads embeded mp3 lyrics.
Fixed lock loading DRM protected songs.
Other stability related improvements.
Works good. Would love to see SoundCloud integration in the future to share my recordings with others.
To all users that are experiencing problems at start-up:
ive noticed the app does tend to crash if headphones or a mic arent plugged in to the device. Once one of these are being used, DeVox starts and runs quite smoothly.
Works fine before iOS6 update.
Great app. But make it stop crashing!!!
- Category: Music
- Updated: Feb 23, 2012
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 1.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Gary Newby
- © 2011 Mellowmuse Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.