By Mellowmuse Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
DeVox - Audio Player and Recorder with FX
With DeVox you can mix and record your microphone input with the songs on your iPhone or iPad. It has high quality digital reverb, compression and noise gate effects for the mic, a vocal canceller to reduce the level of a song's main vocal, and pitch shifter to change song pitch without affecting tempo. You can record unlimited takes and later transfer them to your computer via iTunes or upload and share them via SoundCloud (account required).
• Record and mix audio with songs from your iTunes library.
• Add reverb and dynamics compression to the microphone
• Attenuate a song's main vocal for instant karaoke tracks
• Change the pitch of a song without changing it's tempo
• Record unlimited takes of your performances
• Share recordings via SoundCloud or iTunes Sharing
• Display embedded song lyrics
*DRM protected songs can not be loaded.
iPhone 4/iPad 2 or better
Use with Headphones recommended
OS v7.0 or later
What's New in Version 1.7
Share by email and SoundCloud
Works great, very fun
Adjust the music level down if it starts clipping. Mic level starts out on zero for some reason, so had to turn that up. After that it was fine.
Hit the microphone icon in the upper right corner to load the first song. From then on that icon becomes the album art. Push that to change songs.
Wonderful tool for musicians.
Can't download any music!!!
This app won't let me download any of my songs to use... Keep saying "could not load song" for every song I pick...
- Category: Music
- Updated: Dec 30, 2014
- Version: 1.7
- Size: 2.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Gary Newby
- © 2014 Mellowmuse Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.