Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
DevSketch is an Objective-C and Swift class modeller and stub code generator.
This is not a generic UML Object Diagram tool but does create similar diagrams.
Its made specifically for Objective-C and Swift coders and architects.
Sketch out the structure and tests of all or part of your application and then generate stub files.
This encourages clean code and modularity and allows you to see the relationships between your objects before committing them to code.
You can work in a lovely full screen mode with all palettes hidden to remove distractions.
Create and play with your application architecture, generate tests , document intentions, create code stubs and then hand off to your team. This helps reduce ambiguity and aids the start of a story, module or project.
Import existing Objective-C and Swift code in bulk or individual files by drag and drop.
What's New in Version 1.7.0
- Swift 3 code compatible generation.
- Explore an Xcode project from within DevSketch
- Isolate parts of your design by removing from view (but not database)
- Many bugs fixed.
- New view options like isolation of tight coupled components.
- Full text search in object tree