Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Devslopes is the most affordable and effective way to learn iOS development, web development, game development, and app design.
Think of Devslopes as a coding bootcamp that fits in your pocket, but for a fraction of the cost!
◆ What you’ll learn:
- iOS Development
- Swift Programming
- Protocol Oriented Programming
- App Design With Sketch
- Angular 2
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Unity 3D
- Game development
◆ How it works:
- Sign up for free
- Unlock a course with coins (we give you some!)
- Build real-world apps (we don’t do code editors!)
- Download graphics, audio, and source code for each project
- Watch videos & take quizzes to earn more coins
- Visit our chatroom for live discussion/help
- Use AirPlay to stream video to your Apple TV
- Watch over 300 hours of video content!
We use video based tutorial learning to take you from absolute beginner to competent developer on a guided learning path.
You can follow the guided learning path or pick and choose other mini courses.
As you finish lessons and take quizzes you can earn coins which can be used to unlock more courses!
The best part is we are continually updating the app with new features and new learning material!
What's New in Version 1.6
The Devslopes team has been working hard for you guys! Between skate sessions, beach days, slacking (the chat guys we don't actually slack!) We are launching so many new courses its crazy.
◆Exciting New Shiny Feature◆
We also are proud to announce our amazing comments feature.
• It supports markup. So this means you can send formatted code snippets, bold and italicize strings, and send those important stack overflow links!
• This feature allows comments for specific lessons, so if you are stuck you can ask questions and help other students that might be stuck on a specific spot.
• You can also respond to a specific comment to better organize questions and answers.
We even managed to crush some incredibly annoying bugs! Enjoy coding!
Simply love Devslopes!
It is rare that menotrs and instructors use the skills they teach across their platform. The apps offered by Devslopes all use the skills they tech in their courses. As a long time developer, I’m not easily impressed, but Mark and the Devslopes team continue to frequently impress me! There is a great deal of content and they constantly release new content. I also like how the Devslopes team interacts with its user community and asks for our feedback—some of my own feedback I have seen show up so I know they listened to me which is always great.
The Devslopes app is always getting better! Mark and the team are always looking to improve and have zero ego which is refreshing in a very competitive world of mobile apps, learning sites, and information sharing.
I would highly recommend Devslopes, their apps, and their educationalo content to anyone looking to become a professional-level developer.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Oct 27, 2017
- Version: 1.6
- Size: 44.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Devslopes, LLC
- © 2017, Devslopes CA LLC
Compatibility: macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor
Top In-App Purchases
- small bag of 1,000 coins$19.99
- stack of 250 coins$4.99
- large bag of 2,500 coins$49.99
- stack of 500 coins$9.99
- chest of 5,000 coins$99.99