Are you ready to stay One Step Ahead of your diabetes?
Now you can, from wherever you are, with Dexcom CLARITY® Reports.
View glucose patterns, trends and statistics so you know how close you are to your target range, anytime, anywhere you have internet connectivity. Log in with your Dexcom account to view patterns and trends so you can make informed decisions to help you manage your diabetes.
• Check in with the Summary dashboard to track your progress.
• With Reports, you can view, save, print or email any or all of CLARITY's reports.
• Use Share to accept your clinic's sharing code so they have access to your data to make your appointments more efficient. If your clinic hasn't provided an invitation, you can generate a sharing code for your clinic.
• In Settings, turn on weekly notifications and emails.
Dexcom is required to follow up with customers regarding product-related complaints. If Dexcom determines that your comment/complaint requires follow up, a technical support representative will attempt to contact you to gather more information regarding your comment/complaint.
Additional international support
Ratings and Reviews
Great information but.......
I love this app, used it all the time to track Average +/- the Standard Deviation. However, for the past 5-6 months I’ve been unable to use it, login information is not recognized. Called tech support several times to work with me resetting the password, etc. but to no avail. Periodically use the website version but that too has been difficult, at times. I have found the given information is extremely useful keeping my A1C around 6-6.5
First, let me start by saying this app works perfectly fine. From the instant I installed it, the app logged into my Dexcom account and has provided me with valuable information on my running blood glucose levels. The overview switches easily between 48 hours and 7- to 90-days. The report function works well and provides great details. For anyone using the Dexcom G5, this is a must-have app!
App won’t open
Every time I go to open the app at my Drs office, it will never open. I’ve restarted my phone, I’ve done (I think it’s called) a hard restart, where I press the sleep button and home button at the same time till it restarts, and that doesn’t work. I close the app all together and restart it, nope, nothing. I press the app, the beginning shows up, and then it just closes all together after that. This is very inconvenient just because my dr relies on it to view my numbers every time I come in, so I have to view my numbers by other means. Please fix this problem!
- DexCom, Inc.
- 33 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016-2018 Dexcom, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.