By Spicy Pony Games
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Think you're smart? Think you have quick reflexes?
Your brain has two halves, shouldn't your IQ test?
Presenting DexIQ, the first game designed to challenge your dexterity and IQ at the SAME TIME!
- Two screens of independent game action unfolding simultaneously
- Games designed to challenge your reflexes paired with ones designed to test your IQ
- 32 individual mini-games combined into 8 levels of spasm-inducing cognitive battery
- Compete against your friends to see just how dumb and slow they really are!
- Compete against yourself to see which side of your brain is dominant!
- Share your unique DexIQ score and achievements on the Plus+ Network!
So stop wasting time on games that only challenge half your brain. Take the DexIQ challenge NOW!
What's New in Version 1.1.4
Now supports iOS4.
Great game at a great price!
Great game! In it, you play two mini games at once (one with each thumb). It realy is a challenge, and seems like a great way to train your abillity to multitask. The 32 mini games it comes with seem to be very well made, and (in my opinion) make it a steal for the price. (Knowing that I could get games like this for just a dollar was my primary reason for getting an ipod touch.)
UR game was wonderful some times ago, on beginning! PLEASE make support of game center, add new levels, daily tournament will be very cool, add background music..... Make game on wide screen, add game between device...... But update, I wanna that UR game became TOP.
This game used to be awesome
I used to love this game I played it for hours then I looked at the App Store and found it again I downloaded it again then it crashed at the home screen I want a new update for the newer iOS please listen makers
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Jul 15, 2010
- Version: 1.1.4
- Size: 5.7 MB
- Languages: English, Simplified Chinese
- Seller: SPICY HORSE GAMES USA, LLC
- © 2010
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.