Dexter Professional Cutlery
By COMBINED FORMS INC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
DEXTER® The Edge Since 1818
Dexter-Russell, Inc., founded in 1818, is the largest manufacturer of professional cutlery in the United States. Throughout our long and rich history, we have maintained a tradition of excellence in both materials and workmanship.
Easy to navigate, this app was developed to provide a fun and educational experience on the vast selection of cutlery that Dexter has to offer. From foodservice cutlery collections to outdoor sportsman’s knives, Dexter has everything you need for cutting, chopping, slicing, dicing, garnishing, skinning and caping. We’ve provided tutorials on how to use every knife from a paring to a chef’s knife, with special emphasis on food art and design.
Download this app and get access to Dexter’s newest cutlery lines, videos and online catalog.
• A dull knife can be dangerous—Dexter’s educational videos show you how to properly sharpen your knives to give you the edge you need quickly and safely
• Paring Knives are great for paring, but you won’t believe the food art that can be created using a simple paring knife
• Choose the right knife for the job. Dexter’s videos demonstrate simple to complex cutting techniques using slicing, boning, utility, and chef’s knives
• Put an end to carpal tunnel and wrist fatigue. Featuring Duo-Glide, Dexter’s solution to reduce wrist, arm and hand discomfort. These knives feature oversized, soft, textured grips that offer comfort and precise control
• The DEXTER® Outdoors™ Collection boasts a full line of hunting and fishing knives featuring the same famous DEXTER® Edge, made specifically for the avid sportsman
• Check out Dexter’s newest line, Cascade. Exclusively designed by Ken Onion, world renowned knife designer and youngest inductee in the Knifemaker’s Hall of Fame, these knives offer an ergonomic design with exceptional construction
• Put food safety worries to rest with color-coded cutlery designed to reduce cross-contamination, including purple handled knives and turners that alert workers to the special preparation of foods for allergen sensitive guests
- Category: Shopping
- Released: Sep 15, 2016
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 24.0 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Seller: COMBINED FORMS INC
- © 2016 CFI Marketing
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.