DFW’s official mobile app is the perfect addition for your next trip. With the app, you can:
· Search and view flight information
· Stay informed with flight updates
· Prepay for parking and save up to 50% off
· Browse through more than 200 shops, dining options, and services
· Pre-order your next meal from participating restaurants inside the terminals
· Navigate the Airport using our interactive map with turn-by-turn, detailed directions
We've made additional enhancements to your prepaid parking experience:
Book within 1 hour of your departure time
Login with your personal/corporate account or proceed as a guest
Upgrade your parking experience to more relevant parking products
New: Expedite the Arrivals process into the U.S. from an international trip by downloading the latest DFW App update. The new Mobile Passport feature enables U.S. and Canadian citizens to submit passport and Customs declaration information via their smartphone. It's fast and easy to create a profile, input trip information, and answer Customs inspection questions so you can proceed to the Arrivals Hall with your QR code in hand and skip the wait.
Ratings and Reviews
Got me from A to B...
... and all the other terminals I needed to find :)
First time flying by myself so the idea of navigating such a large airport I’ve never been to before was a bit intimidating given a 30 minute layover. Also my first time using an airport tram system to get to the opposite end of the airport (which I didn’t realize was needed until arrival). With so many firsts on a tight schedule everything went flawlessly thanks to the app. Super easy to use. To whomever designed and executed this super handy and helpful app, Thank You!!
The reliable source
I use this app to determine if flights are arriving on time, before I leave my home to pick someone up. I find that the app is correct all of the time. The information from the airlines on their apps is eventually correct but on occasion, not updated soon enough to keep me from leaving home and arriving at the airport early. That’s enough reason for me to use only this.
Still some room for improvement
Right now I am sitting in the cell phone lot waiting for a plane to deplane, which is being held at the gate because of lightning danger. I only know that because of a text message from the person I am picking up. Things like that would be good to see on the app. However, for an airport that is very confusing I find the availability of knowing the gate quite helpful.
- Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport
- 126.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- English, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.