By DHL Freight
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The DHL ACTIVETRACING mobile application gives you the freedom to track & trace your DHL Freight groupage shipments' status while on the go.
All the functionality you need, on your mobile device:
- Shipments bar code scanning: no need to key in long track & trace numbers, just use your smart phone camera instead to read the bar codes
- Favourites’ list help you organize your shipments information and add aliases to identify your shipments easier
- Send your business partners links to the shipment status via email
Please note DHL ACTIVETRACING provides information mainly on DHL Freight shipments.
For more information on how to track other DHL shipments, including documents and parcels, please visit www.dhl.com
With Version 1.1.3:
- Visibility on shipments from other DHL tracking systems (DHL Express and DHL Paket) has been included.
(Please note that for shipments from other DHL tracking systems the DHL ACTIVETRACING app displays only a summary of shipments data, for details you will be forwarded to the corresponding DHL web site)
What's New in Version 1.1.7
-fixed an issue
The App works well in tracking packages, but why does it report the more detailed information requested using another App, an Internet browser? Shouldn't the D.H.L. App be able to report the D.H.L. data from the D.H.L. sources directly?
I copied and pasted my tracking number from my email and the app says it can't find the tracking but when I go to their website all the information is there.
Lack of Features
All this does is search packages and open the details in Safari (browser). What's the point of having an App then?
- Category: Business
- Updated: May 02, 2014
- Version: 1.1.7
- Size: 3.0 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: DHL Freight GmbH
- © 2011 DHL Freight GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.