MyNetDiary’s Diabetes Tracker app is the easiest and most comprehensive diabetes tracker app for the iPhone. MyNetDiary can help you better understand and control diabetes and pre-diabetes - along with improving your diet, losing weight and providing feedback, support and motivation.
MyNetDiary was featured in the 2017 Consumer Guide of Diabetes Forecast magazine, published by the American Diabetes Association, the world’s most trusted source of diabetes information.
Designed for diabetes type 1, type 2, pre-diabetes and gestational diabetes.
* This App (and website) has been a tremendous help in making lifestyle changes after being newly diagnosed as Type 2.
* This is the best app for diabetics trying to recover their health - without question.
* I spent a lot of time researching diabetes apps, then chose this one over a year ago and have been using it everyday since then. It has exceeded my expectations for diet management (still can't believe how much info they have on foods, food groups, and packaged foods!), lab and exercise tracking, and especially all aspects and ease of diabetes management. It gives me good personal feedback, keeps me on track, and has helped me and my physician meet my DM treatment goals.
WHAT MAKES MYNETDIARY THE BEST DIABETES TRACKER
* Quick and easy logging
* Comprehensive blood glucose tracking. Custom pre- and post-meal target ranges. Highlights out-of-range readings.
* The best food and carb tracking - with a great food database, built-in barcode scanner and quickest entry. THE DATABASE IS UPDATED DAILY.
* Practical BG reminders
* Optional insulin tracking
* Medication tracking
* Supports total carbs, net carbs, and diabetes carb count
* Exercise tracking with built-in GPS Tracker, keeping track of walking, running, cycling
* Tracks your water intake
* A1C, LDL, HDL, BP tracking
* Custom trackers - track anything - quality of sleep, symptoms, and more.
* Detailed daily and weekly analysis, charts and reports helping you understand food, nutrition, carb counting, BG and diet management
HEALTH APP INTEGRATION
* Syncs BG, foods, workouts, weight, BP, and more
* Virtual coach option can provide personalized diet advice, recommend articles and blogs, suggest tips and tricks
* Optional meal reminders
* Food Grade - understand food labels at a glance
* Community supported by a Registered Dietitian
MyNetDiary for Apple Watch
* Check calories, BG averages, next BG check reminder
* Log foods, water and weight
POWERED BY MyNetDiary.com
* Syncs to the "cloud" for syncing and online tracking
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
MyNetDiary Maximum subscription provides premium features: sync with fitness trackers and body scales from FitBit, Jawbone, Garmin and Withings, special analysis, charts and reports, nutrient planning, step bonus calculation, and more.
Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
Diabetes Tracker by MyNetDiary is an educational tool, it is not a medical device, it is not a substitute for a medical device or medical care, and it does not provide diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of any disease.
* Charts Improvements: better zooming and scrolling in all charts - weight, measurements, nutrients, blood blucose and others.
* Search Improvements: displaying results count and option to load more foods.
* Copy & Customize in Foods: quickly create a custom food from an existing similar food.
* Dozens of fixes and improvements in other areas of the app.
Ratings and Reviews
Use it and lose it
Cataloging everything that passes your lips can be very tedious and all the times I tried writing it down I never seemed to be where my log was. With this app and our age of technology, I'm never far from my phone. I love that it interfaces with Fitbit and other apps. Yes the food library is a bit limited but the app provides ways to help them help us. It also allows you to put in your favorite recipe and account for things you'll never find in another place on the planet. It conveniently lets you scan the upc and in most cases, the dietary data is provided. When it doesn't, it's easy as pie to take a pic within the app of the front of pkg and of the nutritional data and they update the system as we collectively provide data. You can keep track of anything you want in this app and it's especially helpful to see trends. It's always a good thing to raise one's awareness and through the use of this app I've been able to significantly lower my A1C, lose 20 pounds over the last year and increase my awareness of what I'm doing to and for my body and health. The spreadsheet is miraculous to review with your doctor and see trends that support your health. My doctor commented, while I showed her the graph on her screen at the Ofc that she wished all her patients were willing to use technology to help themselves. It inspires me to see the guy descend the slope each time I'm able to show another pound gone. Yay for this app!
Wow, what a change and for the better
I can now say with the integration of Apple's HealthKit, the importing of data from their MyNetDiary GPS Running / Walking app and many more features, that this is the best app for diabetics trying to recover their health without question. The features are too numerous to enumerate but every one is useful. With the addition of Withings app that can measure pulse rates without hardware attachments and supports other wireless hardware to measure most other non-intrusive health data you are capable of unprecedented health data recording. Now if someone can figure a way of measuring blood oxygen levels using the camera...
Would be nice to be able to select data points in graphs and see the coordinates. That and a way to select items for a custom report to hand to my physician. There is no way that doctors have the time for us to fumble through the charts in the office but just being able to select which charts to include and over what periods of time would be very useful especially if I don't have to do it from the web. In this version the capability to photograph new foods does not work.
My indispensable tool
MyNetDiary was my essential logging and guidance tool when I had to lose weight and get my diet into balance. Logging is a pain, even with a great tool, but for me it was the key to honest portions and steady progress. I could see my results in a wide variety of charts. In the long weight loss slog, an improving chart result was an encouraging boost.
I love to cook and MyNetDiary let's me enter ingredients (scan them in with your camera) and create menu items that are an easy shortcut for entering favorite foods. You aren't stuck with only commercially available foods, although the program has a large and growing database of regular grocery items.
I am still managing my weight and food intake with MyNetDiary. It takes a willingness to do the logging and be accurate with your quantities. (I highly recommend a scale.) Weight loss schemes come and go, but if you monitor and control your food, you can lose weight. I did.
- MyNetDiary Inc.
- 135.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018, MyNetDiary Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- MyNetDiary Maximum $8.99
- MyNetDiary Maximum $59.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.