Diabetes Cookbook+ by Food4Health
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The need for a healthy diet is growing and growing. This is particularly the case for people diagnosed with Diabetes, who face a culinary challenge every single day. Eating in a conscious, healthy manner is demanding when it comes to inspiration, knowledge and creativity. This cooking application offers you forty delicious and healthy recipes. Even when you’re not in the mood to cook or on a tight timeschedule, this app ensures you receive the right nutrition. The Diabetes Cookbook+ is the sensible inspiration you’ve been looking for.
This Diabetes Cookbook+ is the first in a series on diabetes cooking. You can browse through the recipes one by one or use one of the filters to quickly select recipes that are fast, vegetarian or less spicy. Use the cooking mode which presents all the information you need at a glance, so touching the iPad while cooking is reduced to a minimum. The timers will help you set the right baking or cooking time.
Every recipe shows its nutritional value. The Diabetes Cookbook+ also provides a lot of additional information on how to cook for and cope with diabetes. You can also add notes to your recipes and mail a grocery shopping list to your phone.
- 40 inspirational & healthy recipes
- instruction videos
- Tips and tricks about the recipes and ingredients
- High resolution quality photographs in landscape and portrait mode
- Quick access to your favourite recipes through the menu
- An instruction mode with an integrated clock; the clock works independently so you can set several clocks corresponding to the recipes you’re working on
- Email option for grocery shopping
- Make notes if you have your own twist to a recipe and don't want to forget it
What's New in Version 1.3.1
Screen ratios improved
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: Nov 20, 2014
- Version: 1.3.1
- Size: 79.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Caplan B.V.
- © 2014 Caplan Publishing
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.