By University of Exeter
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The Diabetes Diagnostics app is a clinical aid for the differential diagnosis of diabetes subtypes. The app combines information from national and international diabetes guidelines, the MODY clinical prediction calculator, and expert opinion from world leaders in monogenic diabetes to provide a resource to help guide diabetes classification.
Key features include:
- A clinical calculator, where the user enters clinical details for their patient and likely diagnoses are indicated
- Clinical information on common and rarer forms of diabetes
- Information on tests available to discriminate between diabetes subtypes
- A calculator to aid interpretation of C-peptide results
- Conversion calculators for common biochemistry tests used in diabetes
The app has been developed by the Diabetes Clinical Research team at the University of Exeter Medical School, University of Exeter, UK.
What's New in Version 1.2
Updated version of the app with new features and improvements.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Jan 20, 2016
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 9.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: University of Exeter
- © University of Exeter 2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.