Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Diabetes Diary allows diabetics to record glucose readings, insulin doses and carbohydrate intake, supporting both mmol/L and mg/dL units for glucose readings and a fully customisable list of insulin types. As a diabetic myself, I wrote this application to help me monitor my diabetes and view trends over time.
Activity is available to view in a month-by-month history and is presented with an overview of mean glucose reading and daily insulin dose. The same information is also presented in a graph view with the facility to take a capture for future reference.
- mmol/L and mg/dL support with low and high value highlight option
- fully customisable insulin brand list
- carbohydrate intake
- fully customisable 'time of day' tagging with associated start and end times and auto-fill function
- note facility for glucose readings, carb intake and insulin doses
- edit and delete facility
- toggle fast-access to Add New Readings on application start-up
- month-by-month and last seven days history views with mean glucose reading and daily carb intake and insulin dose and email export
- graph view with capture facility
- 'average day' graph view with capture facility
- injection site distribution diagram
- HTML/CSV export and full database back-up and restore via Dropbox and built-in web server
More is information at http://diabetesdiary.fridayforward.com
Insulin Calculator: simple insulin calculation utility app
Squared: classic pen-and-paper game for iPhone and iPod touch
What's New in Version 2.0.1
Thanks for all your feedback about Diabetes Diary 2.0. This update fixes a few issues:
- improves value hit area when editing via the keyboard
- resolves issue exporting all data
Replaced my Palm application
This released fixed the touch screen. Thanks Chris for the fix. Still the best Diabetes app out there.
New version has nice interface but is not very sensitive to touch. Have to make several attempts to be able to make entries. Still top of the line app.
Been looking for a replacement for my Palm UTS system. Only thing missing is being able to add a list of meds commonly used by Type II . I use both insulin and oral meds. Program is very easy to use.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Apr 18, 2015
- Version: 2.0.1
- Size: 2.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Chris Bowley
- © Chris Bowley
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.