Diabetes ID is an app for adolescents with Type 1 Diabetes. With it you can:
- Keep track of things like your A1Cs, pump settings and other information related to your diabetes care
- Access resources created by the Markham Stouffville Hospital Paediatric Diabetes Clinic on topics like dealing with transition from a paediatric diabetes clinic to an adult one, driving, employment and a variety of other subjects
- Keep track of which resources you have read and discussed with your doctor, and which ones you haven't gotten to yet
The content of this app was created by staff at the Markham Stouffville Hospital Paediatric Diabetes Program and is based off their Young Adult Transition Guide for adolescents with Type 1 Diabetes. However, it is not a substitute to talking with your doctor. Always consult your doctor before changing anything in regards to how you manage your diabetes. The general information contained within this app is not intended to diagnose any medical condition or to replace your healthcare professional.
Fixed a bug. Thanks for using Diabetes ID!
- Anmol Tukrel
- 11.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2017 Anmol Tukrel
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.