Diabetes Sugar Level Tracker
By David Tessitore
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Diabetes Sugar Level Tracker is here to help you track your entire history for years to come in both mg/dL and mmol/L !!
Diabetes Sugar Level Tracker allows you to easily monitor and track your sugar levels daily. You will have a better history of your sugar level than your doctor! You can bring your iPad on your next doctors visit and let him see your weekly average, monthly average or even all time average!
Diabetes Sugar Level Tracker does it all:
- Tracks your daily sugar level in both mg/dl or mmol/l
- Emails you your sugar level history
- Displays Average sugar level for week, months , year
- Store years of data , basically unlimited and you can email this information to you or anyone else at anytime.
- Displays 7 day average
- Displays 30 day average
- Displays Total average
1. Take your sugar level reading.
2. Load the Diabetes Sugar Level Tracker App
3. Tap on MG or MMOL button to set default measurements
3. Tap on the up and down arrows to set your readings. Then tap OK button! You will see a list of all your readings. Need to make changes? no problem! Tap on a reading in your list and edit anything you like. The date/time, measurements and notes!
With every entry you add, you can view your history of your sugar levels instantly! Diabetes Sugar Level Tracker supports both U.S. and International measurements.
Diabetes Sugar Level Tracker is extremely simple. When you tap on the OK button, the sugar level is entered for todays date and time. If you take your sugar level readings 5 times a day, you will add 5 entries to your list sorted by date and time. Unlimited history per day, per week, per year and per life!
Never again will you have to write down on paper or bring your reader with you.
We made monitoring and emailing your sugar levels so easy, your doctor will even be appreciative.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please fill out our contact form at www.DashyApps.com.
Thank you for your support!
What's New in Version 3.0
- New Feature added
- Now you can display your readings in 12 and 24 hour format! Just go into the settings page( the gears icon) to set 24 hour format on or off.
Good, simple, straight forward
Straight forward, simple app....works well.....two suggestions. It would be nice to track my A1C results every three months and to see them on an average. Also would be nice to add three month average along with the weekly, monthly, and overall averages since the A1C test is based on the past three months. This would be nice to see before going to the dr.
Last update was over a year ago, so doubtful they'll update it to include these suggestions. Good app though, will definitely use daily.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Mar 02, 2011
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 1.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: David Tessitore
- © Dash Technologies (c) 2010
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.